Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hey, that was MY bike (a rant by freightlover)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Nov 25, 2003.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

my trek had a flat tire for a large portion of the summer after i took it on a pretty wild trail at the beginning of my "hey its summer, time to exercise and get out more" phase. well that phase ended the second the tire popped, and my bike sat in the corner of my garage for quite awhile until just yesterday i thought to myself, "let me go get that tire fixed...i feel like biking again!"

i go outside to grab the bike and lo and behold the fucking thing was gone. nothing else stolen from our garage by my bike, with a FLAT TIRE no less.

needless to say, i got pretty pissed. im sure you all now want me to say something like, "hey, if the person really needed that bike i wouldve gladly have given it to them." FUCK THAT. that was MY BIKE, and no amount of begging from your broke ass would have made me give it to you. maybe thats why you stole it, you figured me for the asshole that i truly am. CONGRATS. i hope that bike leads you down a trail that ends up falling off a cliff, douchebag. i hope you rack your balls on that thing so many times you cant have any kids who will steal MY KID'S BIKE.

I HOPE THAT BIKE EJECTS YOU ONTO THE PAVEMENT OF A RURAL ROAD AND MAKES YOU BREAK YOUR LEG. WITH NOBODY ELSE TO HELP YOU STOP THE PROFUSE AMOUNT OF BLOOD LEAVING YOUR BODY, YOU TAKE ONE LAST GLIMPSE AT MY BIKE AND REALIZE THAT IF YOU HADNT STOLEN IT, YOU WOULDNT BE DYING A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH.

enjoy the fuggin bike!

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

bikes are crazy easy to rack... i have a flat tire.. im debating whether to pay for a new tire, or get a new bike for free ;)

3. RubbeRBand

RubbeRBand Member

yeah I had a bike stolen....

never stole another person's bike, tempting as it might be-

-okay, I replied to your thread, now you reply to mine.:) :idea:

4. Irite0n5tuff

Irite0n5tuff New Jack

:scowl:

5. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

i ride a good eighty miles on a 70;'s era schwin.....

i read the bucket beater bike from a past era and cut off luxury cars in traffic.

i have a real bright flashlight i shine in drivers eyes before they hit me to.

i need a tune up.

6. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

oh that was 80 miles a week i ride....

just so you know.

7. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

btw...some one just stole my bianchi.

8. krie

krie Guest

i once left mine unlocked deliberalty so it would get stolen so i could get a new, better bike!
    and it diddd!!!
    and the next week, i got an even better brand spankin new bike!

all the kids in the street were so jealous

9. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

sorry about your misfurtune, but i was in stitichess when i read this...

10. Gunm

Gunm Banned

no problems.....just go steal someone elses bike to replace the one you lost.

1. You'll have a new bike to ride

2. You'll ensure this vicious cycle of bike theft (no pun intended..haw haw) continues thereby extending the life of karma on this planet.

11. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

haha

and freightlover i dont know about everyone else but i did not want you to say that

12. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

a few months ago someone broke into my garage and stole bikes from 2 of my room mates (i keep mine locked, even in the garage... and the fancy one lives inside the house)
    last week i was walking home from band practuce amd someone asks if i want to buy a bike (a regular occurance in my neighborhood)... i told him to fuck off...
    i take a couple steps and realize it's one of my room mate's bikes (it's a pretty rare bike)... i say oh shit and turn around, dude hears me say that and takes off...
    it sucked...
    however i sawsomeone try to steal my fixie from in front of the bar a few months ago, and he got bucked off it after just a couple feet... that in itself was fucking hilarious, but then everyone that was outside the bar kicked his ass... i never laid a finger on him, and dude left the place bleeding and limping... it was fucking awesome...

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

^^ thats the absolute best thing about fixies. you leave 'em right outside where everyone is tempted to steal it. when they jump on it, start riding and either try to coast or look for the brakes is when it gets really funny.

some little kid stole one of my friends mountian fixies. The bike was waaayyy too big for him but he still managed to ride it for a few weeks. Kid got busted when he rode by the bike shop the guy worked for. Heard the shop just emptied when they saw it go buy. Kid was scared shitless.

14. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

yo freightlover it was probably me.....i stole a yellow trek on saturday...the frame kinda looks a little weird in the sense it dosnt look like a regular bike frame......well anyways i was to drunk to drive and to broke to get a cab and i didnt feel like walking 8 blocksto my house so instead i walked up to a random garages and tried opening the doors and finally i stumbled into a garage that wasnt locked and swiped your bike...but seriously i was probably better off walking cuz trying to turn with a front tire flat when your drunk sucks....i wiped out a good 3-4 times before i got home i got the road rash allover the right side of my leg....sorry homie..

by the way was your bike by any chance yellow?

15. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

nah purple with a flat back tire..