Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hey tattoo face!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mothership, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Mothership

Mothership New Jack

While riding the train today, I see this guy get on with his whole face tattoed in tribal. Everyone did the staredown, and he looked pissed because of it. Well guess what? If you're gonna' tattoo your WHOLE face, you're gonna stick out. Maybe he did it to be "different", and was tired of society's "restrictions". But when that poor bastard is in his 50's, he not gonna be so cool anymore. What about a family one day? If he was my dad and I was a lil' kid, I'd be scared as hell for him to come near me. This isn't fuckin' Star Trek: Deep Space Nine where everybody is accepted for their differences and loved because of it. I guess I'm just venting. Because when you talk to those kind of people, they're always like "I don't understand why people look at me like I'm some kind of freak, I'm a person too." Good luck getting a job buddy. ...FREAK.

2. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

haha, incredible.

3. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

if he was your dad, it'd be normal to you...you wouldn't be scared of it even as a kid(assuming he had the tattoo before you were born)

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i concur.

i dont understand why people get at mad at things such as these when they put themselves in that situation i mean what do they expect? really though?

5. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

the guy that has the tattoo face point was made...you ran home and made a thread about him, instead of just brushing it off...ppl do stuipd things sometimes for others to act on, ppl like u just feed the fire for thos that seek that attn...

6. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

It might have been a cultural choice. Don't some Maori still rock the facial tatts?

But yeah, dude should be used to it.

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

reverse your position and the statement makes a lot more sense...

8. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

there was this streetkid chick with a face tattoo.
    She was always looking high and begging for change.
    It was imposible to not see the tattoo. I just jumped out at you.

Then she just went away.

Well I see her 4 years later
    She's riding a bike with a kid seat on the back.
    She's got a baby girl and looks like she got a job
    and started living a normal life. it's funny though....
    you barley notice the tattoo unless you're looking at it.

9. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Don't worry, those people either join rock bands or kill themselves before they can convince a woman to let them inseminate her.

10. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

wow man, culture shock is like, fucked up, man. what a tardo you are mothership.

does it make you feel better that you ran home to your computer and talked shit on this guy when you couldve asked him in person why he would do that to himself? in some cultures its common and a sign of respect to do such things. in all cultures wack ass dudes who go around painting absolute shit on spots and get an area hot for people who have a respect and style to what they do look at young tough guys like yourself with utter amusement but ceaseless amazement.

ive never met and dont know what you do in your cool hang out time withyour other white friends, and you are white. i am too. but our caucasian naivety comes through when we talk shit on someone else to feel superior about ourselves.

fuck, im going back to drinking and hanging out with a real life girlfriend.

piss off.

11. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

im getting a tattoo on the back of my neck..but i would never put ink in my face.

12. Mothership

Mothership New Jack

My quote button isn't working...

"wow man, culture shock is like, fucked up, man. what a tardo you are mothership.

does it make you feel better that you ran home to your computer and talked shit on this guy when you couldve asked him in person why he would do that to himself? in some cultures its common and a sign of respect to do such things. in all cultures wack ass dudes who go around painting absolute shit on spots and get an area hot for people who have a respect and style to what they do look at young tough guys like yourself with utter amusement but ceaseless amazement.

ive never met and dont know what you do in your cool hang out time withyour other white friends, and you are white. i am too. but our caucasian naivety comes through when we talk shit on someone else to feel superior about ourselves.

fuck, im going back to drinking and hanging out with a real life girlfriend.

piss off."

-Wow...you're so cool, and aware of the worlds differences. "young toughguy" huh. I'm 29 years old SON. Hey good job too on announcing your "real life girlfriend" You know what's so crazy? i have one too. WOW. Keep on keepin' on my friend, with your punk rock "piss off". you and your REAL LIFE GIRLFRIEND should drink some more and go listen to your vintage Sex Pistols albums fucker. P.S. tattooface is still a jerk! Hahahahahahah P.S. He was a corny white guy like "US". I don't think he used his buspass to go home to a mudhut. So that "culture" thing goes right down the shitter, doesn't it?

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Milton: :lol:!!!!!

14. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

I've been drinking... but now it's off to the real life girlfriend's house.

just because everyone wanted to know that.

15. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

There is this old spanish guy who is at the corner store 24 hours a day drinking old e out of a coffe cup.he was sentenced to life in prison but ended up getting out after 25 years. while in jail he got the right side of his face covered in a "evil clown face" tatoo.when i first seen it i thought he was crazy.but as i got to know him as a person.that tatoo represent him more as a person then anyting else