Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HEY "SYMON" its funny//.....

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by upfornothingstill, Jun 3, 2001.

1. upfornothingstill

upfornothingstill Junior Member

its Really funny that you think im "such a toy" and that you are so good and "dont have time for me" yet you made a whole webpage to :"diss me: " shit that is just fame for me i love it talk shit all day kid and keep bitting "TKid"
    anyone that wants to check out this "diss" heree
    http://members.fortunecity.com/purefunk1/s...site/queer.html

[This message has been edited by webmaster (edited 06-03-2001).]

2. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

its not making you that famous. Its just defaming you. (my opinion of course) You never should have brought that website to the attention of this forum dude. I can sense ruminations abrewin'.

3. semi automatico

semi automatico Member

daayum

you both soundy pretty geeky in my book.
    neither of you are allowed to paint that spot anymore

-mom

4. Fieldy Snuts

Fieldy Snuts Junior Member

my opinion. you're both toys. Symon can only rock one fucking simple, and it sucks. stick to the books, both of you.

5. BeLive

BeLive New Jack

what the fuck mans ?! still drunk from last night and I don't want to be reading this stupid shit

6. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

thank you ouija for saying something worthwhile

8. marmuchian

marmuchian Senior Member

niggas be suckin quijas dick

9. marmuchian

marmuchian Senior Member

and whatever JPEE is dope hes got good style thast different from alot of shit. whatever on the diss page, and i dont remember seeing symons shit ever but JPEE is lookin fresh

10. SleepOnIt

SleepOnIt Senior Member

haha simon ssc? i remember that dude! that was back when risk was one and not nine!he still gets up every once in a while when risk comes home.

11. RedBrickRick

RedBrickRick Member

Did that say that one of your homies writes yme?

post some of the kids shit. he might be in need of a name change

12. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

jpee is more creative

13. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

"jpee is a homoesexual queer fag"
    boo-hoo. do people actually care about your little beef with jpee? do we actually need a written testimony on why you hate him?

14. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

there's so many things wrong with that, i don't know where to begin

15. LOL! =) Symon has always been a dumb-ass don't worry. BTW, Jpee nice styles! Symon is just jealous, maybe he even realized that he sucks and can only paint ONE simple over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over, over and over.... You get the picture.