Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hey Smokers...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by some pittsburgh flavor, Mar 4, 2003.

1. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

http://www.questcigs.com

check that site out. i find it completely ridiculous. i've smoked for about two years now and am about to quit. (self applause) anyway, the only reason i did smoke was for the nicotine. i liked it. you all remember feeling loopy as fuck after your first cigarette and the small nicotine fix still helps today. there is nothing good in cigarettes at all and a recent study shows that even nicotine causes cancer. the only reason myself and all the smokers i know still smoke is because theyre addicted to nicotine. if they werent addicted, they wouldnt smoke because theyre killing themselves and everyone knows it.

so why the fuck take nicotine out of cigarettes to "enjoy" them?

it's the only thing i enjoy.. they taste like shit.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

yep, i heard bout "nicotine free fags"....seems pointless to me.

3. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

You fags, its a way to quit. They offer low nicotene, extra low and nicotine free ciggs. ITs so you can bust the habit step down style.

4. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

My mom bought me Quest cigarettes. I couldn't do it. They tasted like pure crap. I actually enjoy cigarettes, I don't just do it for a nicotine fix.

I've been smoking for just about 5 years now and in the past two months I've been trying to quit. patches don't work, I think the patch made me smoke more. The only thing that seems to work is the gum. Only problem is to successfully quit you have to want to quit. I don't really want to quit. I'm just doing it because I realize the health factors but they don't really bother me right now. Like I don't seem any affects, which is totally stupid because I know it's going to hurt me if it hasn't already but I insist on still smoking. If anything though, the gum works for a quick "nic fix" when I can't smoke a cigarette.

5. metallix

metallix Elite Member

6. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Smoking is FUCKING RETARDED! I did it for just over 5 years and seriously quiting is the best thing I ever did! Think about that 5 to 9 dollars(depends on where you live) that you drop and think of what it could for your life in a positive way.Buy a can paint or keep the money in the bank and go see your friends in other places.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

and why else would anyone go stand outside in the rain, show, freezing wind, ghetto at night ?

20something days here.:innocent:

8. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted Member

i smoke... i love it, and hate it. booohoo.

its my little friend when im stuck waiting somewhere all by myself..

9. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

it's like the coolest thing ever

10. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

that's what reds-->lights-->ultra lights-->super lights are for and not to mention 100s in all those categories too. these quest cigarettes are so you do not have the nicotine dependecy and you can STILL SMOKE them but without the nicotine. for pleasure. but you don't even get the one "good" thing in them. that's what's fucked up.

11. Raw fish

Raw fish Member

9 years....

when its warm and I can start running, Ill start quiting....

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

u cant run when ur lungs are fucked up

13. deth dealer

deth dealer Guest

speaking of phillipinos...'guilty of no crime.... living life and loving life...i'm bored' morbid angel... smoke till you choke unitll the brink of dusk fuck than bitch don..i roll deep with the five i get dirty w/ the five and do a whoooo ride...can you feel me? i'm doing what i got to do stay true to the cru

14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

i can still remember when i stole my first diamond ring....

But any way, if you are a hard core smoker like i was here is a good way to quit:

First thing is first, find out how often you smoke.
    I used to smoke every 20 minutes, 2 packs a day. Once you know how often you smoke, stretch it out. Go to 40 minutes for a few days. Then go to an hour evey day. Then go to and hour and a half every day. You get the pattern. You slowly starve yourself of nicotine without these damn patches, pills, inhalers, or gums. Eventually you get to the point where you are only smoking like 3 cigarettes a day on your schedule and you think "3 a day? What's the point?" and you quit.

FERSHER

15. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

oh man them quest cigs have been here for like a month...i tried them and they are crap...ill just stick to regular cancer sticks....nicoteen free? haha thats what i smoke for nicoteen...i know i spelled shit wrong but its only 915 am and i already ot 3 percocets in me:nut: :chicken: :zombie:

man i love these new icons..especially the jesus potato.....