hey skater dudes ~!

Coffie Crave

tonight, me and 3 of my boys went downtown to skate, we were skateing this spot, minding are own...and we hear ''yo d block crew'' ''d block'' i think nothing of this cuzs its nothing new, to hear ''gangsters'' talk all funny and give shout outs to random stuff...i look up and i see 3 purtoricans prolly in their 20's on top of the stairs...we stile just dont do nothing and continue to skate our spot...then splat splat splat eegs where everywhere...my freind almost got hit, it went right by his head...so we where like o no...and ran after them to our suprise they booked...they where out...they ran like such pussies, that one of their shoes came off and they left it...i was in shock these ''gangsters'' ran from a few ''skaters'' anyway we choulden't find them so we took the shoe and filled it with the eegs and spit...and put it back where it was, then 15mins later we see there suv...trying to do a drive by to take the shoe. they get a red light...so we walk up to the suv, with a smile...then my boy wacks there back window out with his skateboard they took off before we chould do any more ...and when they find the shoe they will have more of a suprise...

funny thing is..they never hit us once with a egg...

holler g uint !!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple

shit, rollin is where its at. Do your boarders have a situation will rollers? cuz i roll and i got tons of friends who board and i roll, i was just wondering the situatinon where you are from

not at all man, blade,bike,skate we all just go do our thing together

i respect it all, it all takes talent.

Originally posted by LENS

Dude, I get annoyed when i;m out skating and some jackass always has to yell out "Hey yo! Bust a kickflip!"

Why don't you bust my foot up your ass instead jackfuck?

i feel you 100%, its eather do a kickflip or something with tony hawk...one night i was skateing and these guy told me to do some viva la bam shit...whatever that is...i guess some people are just robots

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

i feel you 100%, its eather do a kickflip or something with tony hawk...one night i was skateing and these guy told me to do some viva la bam shit...whatever that is...i guess some people are just robots

I was in Puerto Rico once skating downtown* and this eigth grade class on afield trip came by and they were just watching me skate. they seriously cheered every little trick i did from ollie to 180's to a kickflip which set them off. You'd have thought i was doing 180 mute heelflips to darkslide on my shit. the girls allk ran up and gave me kisses afterwards....I didn't know how to react to 14 yr old girls trying to kiss me. Uhm....uh

Edit*=San juan actually.

Originally posted by LENS

I was in Puerto Rico once skating downtown* and this eigth grade class on afield trip came by and they were just watching me skate. they seriously cheered every little trick i did from ollie to 180's to a kickflip which set them off. You'd have thought i was doing 180 mute heelflips to darkslide on my shit. the girls allk ran up and gave me kisses afterwards....I didn't know how to react to 14 yr old girls trying to kiss me. Uhm....uh

Edit*=San juan actually.

Get your mack on!!

Archived