hey secret i hope you saw that..........

Remi Martin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/originalspud.jpg'>

The Jesus Potato has absolutely no fucking clue what the hell is going on in this thread. However, he would like to announce that his good friend El Mamerro really wants to move to LA by December/January, and is in need of connections to find a place to live and stuff. So, uh, yeah. Thanks.

Originally posted by Jesus Potato

http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/originalspud.jpg'>

The Jesus Potato has absolutely no fucking clue what the hell is going on in this thread. However, he would like to announce that his good friend El Mamerro really wants to move to LA by December/January, and is in need of connections to find a place to live and stuff. So, uh, yeah. Thanks.

Hey JP, what up.. too bad your boys not moving now, we got the fat bungalow 1 bdrm hook up. no attached neighbors, your neighbors are two 20 year old cuties, some other cool cats, garage, deck (perfect size for some floor rockin'). so someone scoop this up we're taking over this complex (6 units) like new jack city......3 down 3 to go....

http://www.glenlachart.co.uk/TheStar/Issue2/images/spudincup.jpg'>

The Jesus Potato, now sitting in a wooden cup for no apparent reason would like to say that El Mamerro is very excited by the past two responses. He is currently hollering at a crew nigga through e-mail, and would like to ask nomadawhat to hit him up as well, hector@openarts.org... December/January date is extremely flexible, and he actually wants to get the hell out of Providence as soon as possible.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Seeks, I tried e-mailing you at the, um, how do i say this... musical address, and my shit got returned. If you can hit me up at the addy the Jesus Potato posted, I'd appreciate that. Beer,

El Mamerro

hey El Mamerro.

what part of LA are you trying to move to?

my old crewmates are a design pimps down there. they reside in west los angeles. prolly someone you could benefit from meeting since my boy has been making loot and connections doing web design down there since 95. sides, your a funny motherfucker. im sure you two would get along.

ill giveim a call for you......

but you gotta make me that sticker.

or hollywood is cool to. but all my freinds who are executive directors for web design firms have their shits located on the deep west side.

but if you want to work for hustler corporate in hollywood i could prolly hook you up.

anway, fuggit dawg, forward your resume and a not telling him i reffered you, use the name off my email and he should know what im talkin about..

wait ill email you the address.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Holy shit, damn... i jjst came back from a rather wild night out, so I'll respond to all of this tomorrow when Im considerably less drunk. But thanks for all of this guys, seriously. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived