Hey, Morrissey Fans,

Weapon X

MORRISSEY QUIZZED BY FBI

Singer MORRISSEY was quizzed by the FBI and British intelligence after speaking out against the American and British governments.

The Brit is a famous critic of the US-led war in Iraq and has dubbed President GEORGE W BUSH a "terrorist" - but he was baffled to be hauled in by authorities.

Morrissey explains, "The FBI and the Special Branch have investigated me and I've been interviewed and taped and so forth.

"They were trying to determine if I was a threat to the government, and similarly in England. But it didn't take them very long to realise that I'm not.

"I don't belong to any political groups, I don't really say anything unless I'm asked directly and I don't even demonstrate in public. I always assume that so-called authoritarian figures just assume that pop/rock music is slightly insane and an untouchable platform for the working classes to stand up and say something noticeable.

"My view is that neither England or America are democratic societies. You can't really speak your mind and if you do you're investigated."

23/02/2006 14:00

--------------------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so... are the fans supporting 'Morrisey the Terrorist' or funding the Junta that's harrassing 'Morrisey the Downtrodden'...

What's he gonna do anyway? Lead a group of lethargic and melacholy asexual homo's in a surprise attack decrying the US's lack of tasteful drapes?

Originally posted by lord_casek@Feb 26 2006, 06:38 PM

that mean i'm on to something, makros?

i told you once...you're no longer a spectacle by doing the picture posting thing. come off it and start typing out actual words.

wanker.

and i told you you're a fucking joke, but you're still here doing the exact same lifeless shit, arent you? makros bring more to the forum than you could ever hope to. step off.

Originally posted by seeking+Feb 26 2006, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Feb 26 2006, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lord_casek@Feb 26 2006, 06:38 PM

that mean i'm on to something, makros?

i told you once...you're no longer a spectacle by doing the picture posting thing. come off it and start typing out actual words.

wanker.

and i told you you're a fucking joke, but you're still here doing the exact same lifeless shit, arent you? makros bring more to the forum than you could ever hope to. step off.

[/b]

fuck you and your mother. bitch.

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 26 2006, 08:09 PM

haha. keep trying moby.

hey, that's ok if you get off being a moderator for a graffiti

forum. it's fine that you come here and talk shit to people

just to make yourself feel like more of a man. fine, you have a small cock.

overcompensate however you feel you need to.

but when you come in here talking shit to me, and i haven't said shit to you

in like 2 months...well, it's on. you want beef, you got it.

yes. you've talked shit one too many times.

seems like everyone is too pussy to talk shit

back to you, and when someone does, your bitch

ass bans them. who's the bitch seeking? who is the fucking bitch?

you toothless piece of shit. act like a man. fucking bukllshit is what

you are. just fucking bullshit. you're not hip hop, you're not graffiti. you're just a bitch.

fucking trying to tell me i'm crazy. fuck you. fuck you and your worthless little bunch of whores that hangs on your nuts like you're fucking king bling.

who the fuck do you think you are? huh? you need to have the two remaining teeth you ahve left knocked the fuck back in your throat. fuck you.

sincerely,

casek

Originally posted by seeking@Feb 26 2006, 08:47 PM

wow. you're totally bananas. haha.

everyone knows what i'm talking about. and you're fucking scared.

you are scared that i know the truth behind what drives you.

i know why you come on here being such an asshole. it's because you're too scared to do it in real life. you can't pull this bullshit in the real world.

you'd get your face stomped on.

so, fuck you. i know the deal.

p.s. delete my computer thread. since i'm not of any worth to 12oz, i don't want that thread to exist anymore. fuck you very much.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by lord_casek@Feb 26 2006, 07:32 PM

who the fuck do you think you are? huh? you need to have the two remaining teeth you ahve left knocked the fuck back in your throat. fuck you.

I like that "huh?". It punctuates the aggressiveness. Add an e-wigger lunge and it's just perfect.