hey mom, im finna go pick up some 40's......

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to drink steel reserve like it was going out of style. I was usually drunk when i started to drink it so it wasnt that bad. Well about a week ago i tried to start my night off with the steel reserve madness and it tasted like a mixture of sugar, break fluid, and syrup. Not to mention the fact that it smelled like a handful of pennies. I dont think i will ever be able to drink that again. I have been drinking rediculous amounts of Natural Light lately. I usually kick the night off with some of that Old Gold. Can't go wrong there.

We had a lengthy discussion about this on saturday night. We here in canada are malt liquor deprived. Where I'm at you have only 4 choices. OE, Colt 45, Bullmax, and Extra Old Stock. I dont even think you can get big bear, or axe head out here. Its sad. Most of us wind up with OE or Colt45. some sick people have an affinity for extra old, or bullmax, but they have larger problems to worry about...

I'm sticking with tall cans of pilsner when I'm on a budget. I'm not big on 40s.

Originally posted by ese

We had a lengthy discussion about this on saturday night. We here in canada are malt liquor deprived. Where I'm at you have only 4 choices. OE, Colt 45, Bullmax, and Extra Old Stock. I dont even think you can get big bear, or axe head out here. Its sad. Most of us wind up with OE or Colt45. some sick people have an affinity for extra old, or bullmax, but they have larger problems to worry about...

Maybe it's all the indians here, but here in the good ol' prairies, we have malt liquor coming out the wazoo. Colt 45, Big Bear, Old English, Perfect 10, Black Bull, Bullmax, AXE Head, Gold Label, and a bunch of other crappy ones....

I would say that you're missing out, but....well, you're really not :o

well, they all taste like ass (excluding oe and colt45 of course), so I guess it doesnt matter which brand you choose. I think if I went up to prince george, or some other god forsaken northern outpost, I'd probably be able to find all those brands, they just dont stock any for us city folk.

this weekend, me and my buddy played edward fortyhands...duct tape two fortys to your hands so u cant get them off, and you have to drink them both before the one person without the 40s takes them off your hands...you cant piss, you cant pick anything up, or do anything at all really until ur done...colt 45 all the way baby

anybody remember Little Kings? Creme Ale?

remember when mickeys had the sheild on it?

camo is some nasty shit meng...actually Arcel drinks that shit.

i preffer..

Mickeys

Colt45

Olde English 800

St. Ides

KingCobra

CountryClub

but whatever as long as its not steel reserve..yuck that shit is foul

well actually since old e is 7.5 and bud or pabst is 5 your increasing your alchohol intake by fifty percent, so its not that i dont have time to get drunk its just that drinking three fortys of pabst is a lot of calories, and im watching my weight. where as two old gut rots and its gravy.

i should just start drinking vodka straight.

Guest Ted Wakowski

My Selections

PBR 40s are ill.

Steel Reserve is harsh but nice and quick.

OE is the gentleman's preference.

High Life is dope.

Mickey's is god awful.

Schlitz and Colt45 are off my list.

Iron City is what's up.

Archived