hey mapo...for the greater good,lets put each other on ignore

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

unless you wanna suck my dick here and there you nut hugging piece of shit!

cause really..i do hate you.not you...mostly the way you talk to me,let me call you monkey once and its the end of the world..i thought you were white was my defence against you, "a racist."

makros said it best when he said ,"its only the internet"

but knowing that this is your life..i think it would be best if we did not exists to each other.

dont you think?

yes?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by mapo wc

this thread is fucking shit

greatest thread of all-fucking-time.

you people suck.

THIS THREAD FUCKING SUCKS.

Guest willy.wonka

well if you dont want to..? i would not understand..all you do is talk shit.

if anything put me on ignore you fucking crybaby.

Guest platapie

better watch out willy he might start bumping the manson and get "mad hyped" then who nos what this quitter will do.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by wREk OnE

you called him monkey?......

yeah,for a while i called everybody monkey..even myself....i think it was from that movie earth final conflict...when all those aliens were treating all of man kind like shit callin them monkeys or from the prophecy with those angels callin man monkeys..

i called him that about a couple of months ago and he hasnt let it go..thought i was a racist..

now im his biggest hero and this fool thinks we're gonnameet up one day....he said he'll pay for my plane ticket.sounds like fun.

but i just want him to put me on ignore..i dont think he wants to.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

unless you wanna suck my dick here and there you nut hugging piece of shit!

cause really..i do hate you.not you...mostly the way you talk to me,let me call you monkey once and its the end of the world..i thought you were white was my defence against you, "a racist."

makros said it best when he said ,"its only the internet"

but knowing that this is your life..i think it would be best if we did not exists to each other.

dont you think?

yes?

12oz is my life? ive been here longer than you and have a fraction of the posts. even if you consider the 3 months i was gone - you still post way more than me.

in fact, im really not on 12oz that much anymore. in fact, if its possible, raven or any of the mods can go ahead and post the records of when i have logged in/for how long, etc. and ill bet its a helluva lot less than most of the 'regulars' here.

but i'll straight up admit my life is wack. i dont work, i dont go to school. i live with a friend ive known since elementary school. i pretty much chill in the house or play ball all day. i have no reason to try to impress anyone here. if you think your life is better than me, like you are of a higher social class, etc..i really dont give a fuck. i dont live my life to impress anyone and i have no reason to be ashamed of what i do.

what im trying to say is that at least im real. which cant be said for most of you.

yes, i take racism seriously..i guess ya got me on that one. cant deny that.

yeah wrek, he called me a monkey. you know the deal on that shit. then he acts like i shouldnt be vexed.

yeah i 'quit' the army. im not ashamed of that. if i was i'd have come on here and said i broke my leg or some shit. im proud of what i did. you might not feel the same but i dont care.

i dont listen to marilyn manson that much. i dont have any cds. but if i hear his shit i admit that shit gets my adrenaline going. and i like how he pushes peoples buttons. plus hes from my area. i like him as a performer. is there something wrong with that?

i also listen to bob dylan, rage against the machine, eminem, mos def, the roots, dead prez, outkast, eyedea, wordsworth, big l, common, rakim, and many more. but what does that have to do with anything?

no i wont ignore you. i dont know why, but i just feel like ignoring people is stupid. so..ignore me if you want, but i wont ignore you.

Guest willy.wonka

we didnt want to hear all that...

put me on ignore you fag!

i'll do the same. god, im just sick of your crybaby ass shit towards me,cause its for nothin.

put me on ignore..

wouldnt this place be better without me? i dont want to be your hero.

i dont want you ridin my dick either.i dont want you to hear anything i say.put me on ignore.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

we didnt want to hear all that...

put me on ignore you fag!

i'll do the same. god, im just sick of your crybaby ass shit towards me,cause its for nothin.

put me on ignore..

wouldnt this place be better without me? i dont want to be your hero.

i dont want you ridin my dick either.i dont want you to hear anything i say.put me on ignore.

like ive said a million times before. you are more than invited to come to my house and personally make me put you on ignore. otherwise it wont happen.

Guest willy.wonka

by the way, why do you people care so much about what i do?

we dont,youre just an asshole that spreads his negative outlook upon this world..something you say you like to do.

Guest willy.wonka

any of you moderators out there..

is it possible for you guys to put me and mapo on ignore?

i just dont want us to exist to each other anymore...let me know if this is possible.

Guest ALLAH NIGGA
Origneally posted by willy.wonka

i just dont want us to exist to each other anymore...let me know if this is possible.

THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!

you dig manson?

12oz is my life? ive been here longer than you and have a fraction of the posts. even if you consider the 3 months i was gone - you still post way more than me.

in fact, im really not on 12oz that much anymore. in fact, if its possible, raven or any of the mods can go ahead and post the records of when i have logged in/for how long, etc. and ill bet its a helluva lot less than most of the 'regulars' here.

but i'll straight up admit my life is wack. i dont work, i dont go to school. i live with a friend ive known since elementary school. i pretty much chill in the house or play ball all day. i have no reason to try to impress anyone here. if you think your life is better than me, like you are of a higher social class, etc..i really dont give a fuck. i dont live my life to impress anyone and i have no reason to be ashamed of what i do.

what im trying to say is that at least im real. which cant be said for most of you.

==============================================

yes, i take racism seriously..i guess ya got me on that one. cant deny that.

yeah wrek, he called me a monkey. you know the deal on that shit. then he acts like i shouldnt be vexed.

yeah i 'quit' the army. im not ashamed of that. if i was i'd have come on here and said i broke my leg or some shit. im proud of what i did. you might not feel the same but i dont care.

i dont listen to marilyn manson that much. i dont have any cds. but if i hear his shit i admit that shit gets my adrenaline going. and i like how he pushes peoples buttons. plus hes from my area. i like him as a performer. is there something wrong with that?

i also listen to bob dylan, rage against the machine, eminem, mos def, the roots, dead prez, outkast, eyedea, wordsworth, big l, common, rakim, and many more. but what does that have to do with anything?

no i wont ignore you. i dont know why, but i just feel like ignoring people is stupid. so..ignore me if you want, but i wont ignore you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man i saw manson ( by pure coinsidence ) and that freak started to thumb his butt while walking on thirty foot stilts....now thats what i call a rolemodel. fag

Re: you dig manson?

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man i saw manson ( by pure coinsidence ) and that freak started to thumb his butt while walking on thirty foot stilts....now thats what i call a rolemodel. fag

Guest willy.wonka

i dont understand why this fuck wont put me on ignore..i wont go on ignore unless he puts me on ignore...

its been monts already and i keep getting this monkey business from mapo."the gay ape"

Guest willy.wonka

i mean for real,after i found out that the word monkey offends you,i tried to appologize and let you know i didnt mean it as a racial slur...but your crybaby additude got in the way.you kept callin me racist, hopping from thread to thread talking shit,trying to get me banned.

mapo so far you are the biggest pussy up on here...

-put me on ignore-

Hi i am going to post this ALLAH NIGGA quote many times so you guys can get the fucking point, this is also a great quote.

THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!THIS IS GAY. YALL SOME BITCHES! YOUR LIKE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRY FAT BITCHES WHO EATS 10 POUNDS OF SHRIMP THEN BEATS THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HER SKINNY HUSBAND BECAUSE WHEN SHE REACHED OVER TO EAT HIS DINNER TOO, HE SAID SHE HAD ENOUGH. THEN HER FAT BITCH ASS CALLS THE COPS ON HIM, GETS HIM LOCKED UP FO ABUSE, THEN HER 3 CHIN HAVIN ASS EATS HIS FUCKING DINNER AND SMILES. AINT THAT SOME BULLSHIT?!

Is that good? Both of you are acting like some 5 year old bitches. OOH look he started it. FUCK THAt. Shut up and get on with your god damn lives people.

Kids these days....

Archived