Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hey, it's friday.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dELiSs, Oct 1, 2004.

1. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Another Friday, another weekend. I'm going to a dodgers game and a 50's themed party which I don't want to go to saturday. Are any of you schmucks doing anything exciting ? Okay, well have a nice weekend anyway.

2. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Tonight - green stuff, Darvocets, who knows what I will end up doing after I get my mind right though.

Saturday I am trying to make it out to "CowTown" which is like a huge ass flea market type thing every Saturday and Tuesday. They got crazy ass knives there and ninja swords and bootleg everything. Should come home with some gems.

Sunday - WorkWorkWork

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

no plans for me really. i live a boring life...

friday: work. stay home and watch rented movies.

saturday: paint

sunday: attempt to clean house.

4. ERIZENO

ERIZENO Senior Member

seeing Jon Lovitz do stand up tonight.

try to go to the beach tomorrow or sunday ...

thats the plan for now.

5. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

friday: finish up the last of the cleaning in our apt from our great flood of 2004,meet up with the wifey later and lounge around in the apt.

saturday: go home and visit parents and grandparents and the doggie. sit around up there and relax

sunday: return home um prolly do laundry and sit around some more watch a soccer game or 3 and start the shit cycle over monday again.

such and adventerus weekend

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

going out of town for the night to a party some girl friends of mine are having, its like a block party type shit at their apartments, going to be dope.

plan on getting thrown on some incredible hulk drinks and then its on to orange juice and vodka and/or everclear mixes.

:yum:

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

tonight, maybe get my spliff on, and chill by the beach indian summer style. because the weather here is gorgeous right now.

tomorrow, probably paint my friends new ghetto fab flat downtown that he pays 180 a month for. in downtown vancouver. a new bangtown is born. and maybe go to the arch. would like to do a nice outdoor wall as well.

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

awesome.

I plan on staying home tonight.

Saturday, I plan on pre-drinking with my homegirl and her (hopefully) sexy, slutty friends, than hitting my buddy's new place.

Sunday, I plan on watching football and winning money. That's right, because I'm a genius.

9. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

Friday: not drink
    Saturday: not drink
    Sunday: not drink

----------------------

things to do this weekend:

grocery shopping
    clean my desk and file paperwork
    possibly buy a fire safe
    load up on batteries and mixed cds and ride the bike across town

10. 1988

1988 Elite Member

Good luck Key^^^

Friday - Go to the Clout Magazine Party

Saturday - No plans yet

Sunday - Work

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

Cheers!

ummm... bad choice of words

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i'm going to a dodgers game too. saturday. hope they lose tonight so they can clinch tomorrow . i'll keep an eye out for you.

thats about it... taking it easy the rest of the weekend. been too hectic latley.

13. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

the Dodger game should be dope.I am staying home the whole weekend as i have a shitload of stuff to do

14. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

fridays fucking suck
    saturday brings paint
    sundays forecast - drinking

15. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

to drunk for now..
    skatepark saterday.