Hey, it's friday.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to drive my Pops to the Airport then use his car for the weekend.

That involves a trip out of town to see my Mom, and some shopping and shit.

Parental obligations... two birds one stone.

then I've got to hook up with my new dream girl again.

in a word... wow!

Originally posted by dELiSs

Have a nice weekend ya'll. woot. I may go to vegas. blah. what will you do.

if your in vegas today plese break up my ex-girl friends wedding. she only bin wit this dude for 7 months. her name is alanna daliey

Originally posted by mr_president

i woulda done it for you mr. smiley face guy, lil late notice now though...

YOU KNOW TEASER BE CRASHIN' THA PARTY THOUGH!

shoulda hollered atcha boy!

:king:

thanks... i just hope she dosen't marry that fool. bitch must crazy:o

dont you mean you went to a played out legal and used your im biting the fuck out of Vizie's style and failing miserably at it while pretending to be a graffiti writer and then trying to hype your net fame up on a website where everyone knows you dont write?

GEEKSIDE WIGGA, YOU SUCK!!!

you cant murder a legal wall. thats like saying your a cold blooded killer when you sit at home with your 8bit nes playing duck hunt in your sean john fit your begged your mom for all year.

you suck.

Originally posted by mr_president

fuck today was a good day! woke up around 12ish, rolled to the mother fucking wizzzzzzzall, hooked up a fucking piece, please believe i killed that shit, god it came out so fucking good, i didnt even buff the fucking wall, which i normally do, and it still came out sick as fuck. piece at this one legal spot though, STREETSIDE NIGGA WHAT!!!

sigh, god i love when you havent painted in awhile and can go up to the wall like its nothing and just murder that shit... wonk saggin<~

^^^Damn

this dumb bitch that lives accross the street from me appears to be having a party so I think I might get 20 or 30 of my friends together with some rum and whiskey and just roll over there like we own the mother fucker....should be fun

if thats not going down probably rock some steel tonight.

just got back from skateboarding and going to the dmv to renew my liscense so i can go out to the bars tonight after some art shows and who knows.

fuck it. at least i feel great after showering and now im drinkin a cream soda playin with my long ass hair.

"i love fridays cuz its time to relax, maybe go do some graff, or just spinnin some tracks, maybe hang with your crue and drinks beers to the max, i love friday's, cuz friday's is where its at"

Matty B - Fridays

i was gonna paint, but everything is coated in ice.

i still have an hour to decide if i wanna go to work, but i dont see it happening, so i'll prolly either watch a movie or read until i feel like sleeping.

i just had 2 microwave burritos (or is it burritoes?)

Originally posted by oldenglish

you cant murder a legal wall. thats like saying your a cold blooded killer when you sit at home with your 8bit nes playing duck hunt in your sean john fit your begged your mom for all year.

ha ha.... dont mess w/ us duck hunt thugs

:chicken:

Archived