hey i'm new here....

-sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ..oX..

work on some a simpler style, then go back and try that same style... it has potential, its just not executed very well.

um..well i guess welcome to the forum....ur shits not that great..all i cam say is that its a start..i'd hate to see how u dress in real life cause for one u can't match good colors.......um well werk on ur shit.....ur structure..its aight..but still werk on ur shit...peace:crazy:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I really, REALLY like that "E". Your 3D is good too, except with what happens with that loopy thing on your "S", and maybe the belly of the "a". You have a lot of room for improvement, but you suck far less than a lot of things I've seen around these parts. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest WIDOWMAKER

Personally I enjoy tighter crisper lines. Try to write it instead of draw it. Meaning when you write you don't go over the same line a couple times.

Guest THEdude

I've seen people post really worst shit, the letters are kinda there, just work on them more, now color, I don't know about color but yeah its kinda dark, work on the force field

Archived