hey im kinda bored.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i incredibley bored...i think i'm gonna go fix my bike and ride around,get a burrito.i need to get out of this house...bitch bitch bitch.

geez

so bored in fact, i almost started to get into an argument about how i actually paint, not just date a writer..

man o man it does not get any worse than this

Originally posted by Are2

geez

so bored in fact, i almost started to get into an argument about how i actually paint, not just date a writer..

man o man it does not get any worse than this

awww, maybe if you werent so bored you wouldnt have talked shit then. which is what earned that comment....you talking shit, trying to son me. and i do know that you paint, i didnt say you didnt....but if youre really gonna try and convince me or anyone that nigger art doesnt have at least as much say (if not, in my opinion, way more) on this or ANY graff related issue than you, then you are crazy. or maybe delusions of granduer of a symptom of your "boredom".

Originally posted by cheerleader

awww, maybe if you werent so bored you wouldnt have talked shit then. which is what earned that comment....you talking shit, trying to son me. and i do know that you paint, i didnt say you didnt....but if youre really gonna try and convince me or anyone that nigger art doesnt have at least as much say (if not, in my opinion, way more) on this or ANY graff related issue than you, then you are crazy. or maybe delusions of granduer of a symptom of your "boredom".

delusions of grandeur?

i never made any claims to that effect

i don't think i have more say...

i wasn't trying to talk shit..not tryin to 'son' you..

you are right, i should not have said that

but 'nigger art' , i think that is a fucked up screen name

fine. however, to rebut your denial of "delusions of grandeur" i already bumped the bench post where YOU POST YOUR OWN FLICKS!!! im done with this...so ill leave it at that...but if that aint self-aggrandizing, i dont what is. and for the record, you DID start this by trying (emphasis on TRY) to sonn me. you responded to my very reasonable claim by telling me to get off of 12oz. then you insulted someone who has a lot of respect amongst me and my friends in philly. namely, nigger art.

hmmm....are1 burns...but yeah im bored too..but i have to pic up some flicks in a bit..so i will be amused..weeeeee

Archived