HEY I DONT NEED TO APOLOGIZE...

JoeyLawrence

seeking...you are fucking dumb straight up, i did the pop secret thing because its an inside joke between me and secret. she thinks its amusing. so next time you try to pull my card, check your sources, asshole.

P.S. you know you would love to have sex with secret. Who wouldnt. I know im still trying for my chance to.

............but shes taken and im gay. peace.

:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HOOLY SHIT...you just got told son..

seeking: Closed.

popgunwar: Bottom line, ill knock you the FUCK out.

hahaha

ok sorry, but popgun, are you really gay? If so i now feel bad about making gay jokes and shit.

and oh yeah, what happened to the innocence on your name seeking? Goin for the bad ass look huh?;)

its all outta love.

Secret ( mailto:secret@XXXXXXXXXX ) has reported this post:

HOW MANY OF YOU WISH YOU COULD...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...6523#post366523

This is part of this thread:

HOW MANY OF YOU WISH YOU COULD...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...?threadid=17662

This is the reason that the user gave:

I can care less for any of this attention. Get rid of him. Thanks.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.

aeon,

secret emailed us asking to close it, so infact it seems its not some cute little inside joke. had she not said anything, i wouldnt even have looked it.

seeking/oopsy-daisy

Whoa Seeking... slow your roll. This is the first time I've been on the computer since I sent you that warning this morning. I appreciate you closing that thread. Reading shit about how people want to "pop" me scares me.

Aeon, insides jokes are called that for a reason. Keep your jokes and other personal things to yourself. Thanks.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Seeking's "oopsy-daisy" signature is the devastating detail on this mother-of-all comebacks. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived