Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hey hey im in vietnam now

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wakassOATH, Feb 18, 2002.

1. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wel i left korea and now im in ho chi mahn city.. its real hot here hope you 12oz fukers are having a nice winter
    hehe ill post more shit when i get the time

2. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

why are you traveling to all these places?you should go to laos..

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i wanna travel... hope yer havin fun! :)

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

ahh i just finished watching apocalypse now
    Charlie dont surf!

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

that was the movie my mom & dad went to see the night I was born.

yeah I was wondering why oath is doing all this travelling too?

6. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i just watched apoc now redux like 4 days ago ......good for me huh .....

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

have fun bro. post up some pictures when you get a chance, i never got to see the south.

if you have the time to go up the mi kong delta (im sure i spelled that wrong) into the north, ive heard great things.

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

have fun in ho chi min........... go get a hot vietnamese girl.

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

wasnt M*A*S*H* over there somewhere? ;)

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

mash was in korea.

12. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

yea well i arrived 2 nights ago.. i was expecting alot more husslers and touts but well. i went to india when i was 12 so these guys were nothing to me..
    Im staying at a 10$ u.s a night place. i was expecting to stay at some real shit hole of a place but... the price is right.. my mom, dad, and i can live here easly for 50$us .. its acually hard to spend that much
    hehe first night, i waked around my area.. first thing i hear "hey my friend.. would you like some marajahan? how about some young girls?..very fresh .. come with me my friend"

anyway today i went to the vietnam war musime it was pretty fuked up.. im pretty numb to the stuff.. but seeing acual deformed babys in jars of formaldihide(sp?) kinda shocked me... anyway i picked one of the jars up to examine it ..and almost droped the thing (that would have made a real shitty mess on the floor)--- oh and when i say deformed i mean babys born with like 2 heads, and mouths and noses on the back of their heads.. i saw the usual pics of u.s troops torturing the commies (dragging women and children for miles from a tank) and some other crazy shit
    anyway ive got things better to do than chill on 12oz...
    ill keep you guys posted
    any questions?
    anyway its fuking hot as shit here

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah man, 10 is running on the expensive side even. you could get cheaper than that and still say real nicely. i had a penthouse with a whole roof to myself for 8.

they got the kids selling gum down there? they're everywhere in the north. instead of a welfare system they just give orphaned kids boxes of wrigleys and an id card, and then they just stand in the street an try talking tourists into buying the shit.

your making me jealous man.

and no, touts arent nearly as bad there cause its not quite as poor, and if it is, its poor in a different sort of way. people are waaaayyy more easy going. they ask you once, if at all, and they leave you alone after 'no thank you' or whatever the vietnamese word is that i should remember but cant.

bedtime for me

14. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

what did u say when they offered you hot girls?

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

go meet a legit vietnamese girl, they make amazing girlfriends. really cool women.

actually you have no fucking idea how jealous i am now.