hey hecz and menace..peep this.

excess

here you dicks go.

this is just to show you how real letters look.if you wanna talk any shit afterwards about me saying you cant use colors then go ahead and ill school you in how to make a fill.bitches.http://www.boomspeed.com/excess/fuckyou.jpg'>

yo eselookeuno<--not sure i spelled that right, i like that piece you did for this dick, real nice,dont pay attention to what these dicks say they gotta know they wack.

peace.

excess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Grow a Beard

what the fuck lamers

paper beef............? you guys need to quit making new threads. last time i checked this was called paper chase not paper thuggin'.

+++++++++++++++++

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need i say more???? Ohhh, i bet hecz and menace are gettin real scared!!!! get the fuck out of here. jesus fuckin christ this site is really startin to suck

Guest seno.oner

wow

you suck

WHAT THE FUCK??????

AAAAAAAYO..... WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY TO YOU?? I REMEMBER THE ONLY THREAD YOU POSTED WAS THE DRUNK ONE, AND SOME DEAD LINKS...BUT WHATEVER...I KNOW FOR SURE I NEVER SAID SHIT TO YOU!! SO YOU NEED TO RELAX YO, THIS WHOLE "CALLING HECZ OUT IS GETTING OLD!!"

BY THE WAY YOU WRITING MY NAME HIT ME LIKE A SMACK!!

BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW MY NAME COULD LOOK SO WACK!!

no, it says "and", the whole page says "fuck hecz and fuck mena(ce) tha disgrace with love from exs oner"

if you really want to make them look bad, which i dont think you succeded in, then maybe take your time and use more colors, take your time with your letters and dont make them look so much like bombing letters, the only letters that have "class" is the "hecz" peice, its got good structure and the form of the letters flow.

i personally think that menace, let alone hecz, will tear those letters apart, but i like the way that your not afraid to stand up for yourself and you got some of what it takes to acomplish it.

this is all just my two cents but i think it would be interesting to see a comback from hecz and menace.

awww...hecz..thats so pretty..not.

the only good thing on that pic is that first e.but seriously i know you didnt tell me anything but i just felt like battling someone and the kids around my way were no more fun to beat. menace was easy to beef with but i took you as a bonus.

but still you a funny kid,stay in my level?i guess thats what happens when people never seen my shit for real.

but seriously battling brings the best out of people.dont take this as an apology tho, im still better than the two of you together.

you could keep this battle going if you want, seriously i dont care much about it.

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400187113_001P.jpg'>

a lil sloppy at the end but i got bored of the piece.

peace.

YEAH, THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DONT SEE YOUR SHIT FOR REAL.....NOT!!

YEAH YOU BETTER THAN ME.

NOT!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived