Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hey hecz and menace..peep this.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by excess, Oct 23, 2002.

1. excess

excess New Jack

here you dicks go.
    this is just to show you how real letters look.if you wanna talk any shit afterwards about me saying you cant use colors then go ahead and ill school you in how to make a fill.bitches.http://www.boomspeed.com/excess/fuckyou.jpg'>
    yo eselookeuno<--not sure i spelled that right, i like that piece you did for this dick, real nice,dont pay attention to what these dicks say they gotta know they wack.
    peace.
    excess.

2. MadToy

MadToy Junior Member

[X], plz fix the pic link

3. excess

excess New Jack

fuck man, aight hold up.

yo i got no patience with computers ill fix this tonight when i get back from school.anyone know a better site to upload than boomspeed?

4. WHAtTHISMEAn

WHAtTHISMEAn New Jack

Wait I didnt see a link...?

5. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

6. Grow a Beard

Grow a Beard Guest

what the fuck lamers

paper beef............? you guys need to quit making new threads. last time i checked this was called paper chase not paper thuggin'.
    +++++++++++++++++

7. curse

curse Guest

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    need i say more???? Ohhh, i bet hecz and menace are gettin real scared!!!! get the fuck out of here. jesus fuckin christ this site is really startin to suck

8. MadToy

MadToy Junior Member

try using fotango.com, always works for me i havent had any trouble with it yet

9. excess

excess New Jack

this is on fotango, it should workhttp://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400186781_001P.jpg'>
    it comes out on my comp but it also came out when i put it on boomspeed so lemme know if it works.
    and fuck you curse.
    peace.

10. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

11. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

internet beef again......gimme a break you guys make me laugh

12. aMp

aMp New Jack

does one of the little pieces in there say amp?

13. HECZ

HECZ Member

WHAT THE FUCK??????

AAAAAAAYO..... WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY TO YOU?? I REMEMBER THE ONLY THREAD YOU POSTED WAS THE DRUNK ONE, AND SOME DEAD LINKS...BUT WHATEVER...I KNOW FOR SURE I NEVER SAID SHIT TO YOU!! SO YOU NEED TO RELAX YO, THIS WHOLE "CALLING HECZ OUT IS GETTING OLD!!"

BY THE WAY YOU WRITING MY NAME HIT ME LIKE A SMACK!!
    BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW MY NAME COULD LOOK SO WACK!!

14. Prismacillor

Prismacillor New Jack

15. MR.garf_E

MR.garf_E New Jack

no, it says "and", the whole page says "fuck hecz and fuck mena(ce) tha disgrace with love from exs oner"

if you really want to make them look bad, which i dont think you succeded in, then maybe take your time and use more colors, take your time with your letters and dont make them look so much like bombing letters, the only letters that have "class" is the "hecz" peice, its got good structure and the form of the letters flow.

i personally think that menace, let alone hecz, will tear those letters apart, but i like the way that your not afraid to stand up for yourself and you got some of what it takes to acomplish it.

this is all just my two cents but i think it would be interesting to see a comback from hecz and menace.