Hey Gun Nuts.. I need some help

Guest wakassOATH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

shit, thats the only pic i could find.. some one told me it was a beretta, and someone else told me it was a 9mm and had like a clip of 16.. i dont know im really gun stupid

Have you listened to the tape. Im sure he makes referance to the guns multiple times in various robberies and murders that he committed. Then come back here and list all the guns that he mentioned in the songs and i will tell you which ones it is definately not.

Holler.

Com'n you GUYS

That looks like a custom Colt-pattern .45 ACP Government M1911A1. That particular one (in the larger pic) is a stainless steel Armscor, I think. The distinctive striations on the front part of the slide look a lot like an Armscor, anyway. Hard to tell in the smaller pic, but whatever it is, it has the distinctive appearance of the Colt Government Model. The M1911A1 was the standard sidearm of the U.S. armed forces for about seventy years or so.

The 9mm Beretta M9 (civilian designation is the Beretta 92F, I believe) was introduced in the early 1980's to comply with NATO handgun ammunition requirements. The 9mm is way too light a round for military use, in my opinion. The Marine Corps, of course, delayed as long as they could. They loved the .45, but the remaining stocks of M1911A1's were all WWII vintage (ours dated from 1942 to 1944) and were getting really worn out and tired. There is a big difference between the performance of the .45 ACP and the 9mm Parabellum cartridges. The .45 is much slower (860 fps), but when it gets to the target, it delivers a tremendous amount of kill power. The 9mm is much smaller in diameter, and much faster. They do penetrate many brands of lighter "bulletproof" vests, but the Level IIA and Level III's will stop a 9mm. They tend to overpenetrate an unarmored human target, and frequently go all the way through. The guy may bleed to death, but it doesn't knock his ass down and out.

A friend of mine who is a cop answered a domestic disturbance call. The guy was drunk, and beat up his handicapped mother. He was armed with a loaded shotgun. The cops convinced him to put the shotgun down, but then he rushed them, knocked my friend over, and wrestled the baton out of his hands and started choking him with it. The other cop was beating on the suspect his his baton, but it had no effect. My friend realized he was choking and about to pass out, so he pulled his .45 and turned his hand around backwards, pressing the muzzle of the .45 into the suspects lower abdomen, and lit off a round.

It went through the guy, blowing the shit out of his intestines and exiting through his asshole. He immediately stopped choking my friend, and fell over. He almost bled out, but the ambulance got there a little too quickly. The bullet clipped the other cop in the shin, causing a minor wound. The suspect was convicted of assault on a police officer with a deadly weapon (the baton) and got 15 years. He's living in prison with a colostomy bag and no rectum.

The moral of this story: a .45 will put a big ass hole in whatever you shoot it into. If the cops tell you to surrender--DO IT. Ninety days for beating up your mother is a hell of a lot better than 15 years for assaulting a police officer, not to mention getting your ass shot off.

It's the same "model," but not the same manufacturer

John Browning designed the Colt Model 1905. He changed the design a bunch, and it became the M1911. The U.S. Government adopted it, with a few changes. With the changes (different mainspring housing, grip safety) it was designated the M1911A1. The U.S. issued it out in .45 ACP (automatic Colt pistol) to replaced the much less powerful Smith & Wesson .38 revolvers that had been adopted in the 1890's to replace the big old Colt Peacemaker .45s. (That was a different .45 caliber cartridge--the .45 "Long Colt.")

During WWII, the Colt facory was unable to even come close to meeting the government need for pistols, so the Government contracted out to a bunch of other manufacturers to make them.

After 14 years (I believe) a patent runs out, and anyone can begin making that item. A great number of other manufacturers, both big and small, now make M1911A1 pistols. They are ubitquitous, all over the world.

My battalion armory (which I was in charge of) had about 250 of these in our possession. We also had 611 M16A1's, 36 M-60 machineguns, 12 60mm mortars, eight 81mm mortars, eight rocket launchers that fired incindiary rockets, four M-40A1 sniper rifles, etc., etc., etc.

I got so sick of taking guns apart to LTI them, I didn't care if I never saw another firearm.

Guest diggity
Originally posted by &Lobotomized

"I wanna get the same gun Eazy-E has!!" :lol:

as long as you dont want to sleep with the same women he did, i guess you'll be alright

I am a very peaceful person. I'm all about keeping the peace. I'm also all about defending myself against motherfuckers who have no respect for anybody or anything and think they can damned well do as they please. These fucking guys talk about "respect" and "disrespect" non-stop, but they don't respect themselves or anybody else. Somehow, they have the idea that they are the predators, and the rest of society is the prey.

Wrong.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

kabar, you fucking rock...

and gfresh, if you ever go to houston and stumble onto kabar's porch, you'll be with me... and me and kabar are gonne shoot the shit mext time i'm in texas, so you'll be all set...

we better make it to texas on tour, after all the talking you've done about how amazing austin is.

Originally posted by KaBar2

I am a very peaceful person. I'm all about keeping the peace. I'm also all about defending myself against motherfuckers who have no respect for anybody or anything and think they can damned well do as they please. These fucking guys talk about "respect" and "disrespect" non-stop, but they don't respect themselves or anybody else. Somehow, they have the idea that they are the predators, and the rest of society is the prey.

Wrong.

Right.

And you're the peaceful prey, armed to the gills and waiting for the predators (who all have their eyes on you of course) to pounce on you and your family so you can pull your gun out of its holster and waste them all.

You are so wise.

originally posted by &Lobotomized

Right.

And you're the peaceful prey, armed to the gills and waiting for the predators (who all have their eyes on you of course) to pounce on you and your family so you can pull your gun out of its holster and waste them all.

You are so wise.

i only believe about a dozen or so people in the US should be allowed to own guns... i've never met kabar face to face, yet he qualifies as one of those people...

I gots a question for mister KaBar:

I've already asked, but what would you suggest me to buy in the .357 or .38 territory even up to maybe a .40 caliber, semi auto in the 500 dollar ballpark. I'm looking for an all around handgun, and I'm trying to avoid 9mm. My cousin was a cop and I used to shoot hers and it just wasn't my style didn't like the way it felt etc. And don't worry I'm not one of these punks who wants a gun to wave at anybody that steps to me. I'm probably going to leave it in my house most of the time but need something that I can carry occassionally. Also something that is accurate for more than 20 feet or so. I know thats a lot to ask for in one gun, but if you could suggest something that would be great.

Thanks in advance...