Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hey girls,

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iloveboxcars, Apr 14, 2003.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

if you want me to put the seat down when i'm done, you are going to have to start putting it up when you're done.

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

if only it were that easy...

3. krie

krie Guest

why is that that the girls want it down after we are done ? i always put the seat down, but i dunno why im doing it ?

4. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

sometimes i just sit down and pee.

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

^^^like jack nicholsons character in About Shmidt

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

tease likes girls to piss on him...but thats just what I heard at starbucks today...

7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

for some reason i dont care............. am i the only one?
    if its up ill put it down, not that hard.. i dont mind?

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

ah the love of my life...

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Is it ok to not flush if I put the seat down? There's gotta be some kinda comprimise.

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

acouple days ago my friend and acouple of her friends came over to watch a movie or whatever. one of her friends went to the bathroom and then came out complaining about how guys should put the toilet seat down. i said "did you put the toilet seat back up?" and she said "no" and i said, "well, as soon as you start putting the toilet seat up when you are done i will start putting the toilet seat down. then i said "p.s., this is my apartment if you don't like it leave."

and acouple days later this thread was born.

11. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

yeah i could care less about a guy putting the seat down...i'm not that lazy if he forgets i'll put it down myself

That is hella better than what organ donor used to do...fucker :cool: would leave the seat down and leave piss dropplets on it

12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

awesome...

13. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

bad feng shui to leave the seat up.. and leave it un flushed.

bad spirits.

im gonna go hide in a fortune cookie.

the part about putting it was quite funny though.

14. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

It doesn't really fucken matter, how lazy can one be? Lifting or lowering a toilet seat isnt like running a marathon.

Just make sure you flush and make sure you flushed everything, do it twice if you have to. Shit isn't pretty

15. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah i find that pretty dumb when females get angry over that shit. I think that sometimes when you have to run to the bathroom to go pee and the lid is down you gotta lift it up before you sit down..then what the hell is the problem with putting the seat down before you go pee. retards. just a typical bitch ..finding a reason to bitch about something