Hey girls! If I were to...?

bodice_ripper

I know I'm going to get shit for this, but

If I were to start a Girls of 12oz-esque thread in brick slayers, would any of you be interested in participating?

I rarely get to see other girls shit, and I'd like to see what y'all are up to.....

(please don't yell at me)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

i thought this was gonna be if i show my boobs will you show yours...that would have been much cooler.

why not admit that i dont paint anymore? it's not like i am fronting anything on a graf website. i still am active in the "scene" but just not illegally. see my signature?? i not only i got into that crew because of some of my work, but i just recently got into that crew because i put out a zine. i get props for something that i created legally but yet i am still in the "scene". but since i was pout down, i should be getting up again.

i like to admit that i dont paint anymore. it just says that i have a life other than graf and i would like to move on from what i had learned. let the haters talk. i dont know them and they dont know me. why should i care about what others think anyways? i'm not insecure.

To Aser1ne:

whoa there cowboy....who said i was even talking to you?? i was just defending myself in admitting why i dont paint anymore. my first post in this thread i just simply stated that i dont paint anymore and some reasons. then tease comes along and says whatever. and my second post was an elaboration of my reasons why. so what's it to you? nothing. i wasn't explaining myself to you at all. i felt that i had to defend myself to tease so i posted why i dont paint.

btw, i wasnt bragging.

why are you so fucking sour anyways?

ASER1NE.... i dont hate on girls its not nice

i suggest that you take your own advice.

Originally posted by cmeup

whoa whoa whoa... calm down now... i was just messing with you, i dont paint for anyone but myself either, and i know where i stand skill wise with the rest of everyone else... i never claim im running shit or anything else like that myself... i was just 'pokin fun' at ya... no need to explain to me...

tease

oh it's all good then tease. i'm just used to shallow ass mother fuckers that are all "hardcore" or "do or die" about graf. defending and proving yourself to someone is what graf is about sometimes. so dont worry. friends?

right it is nothing to me , it doesnt even matter to me if you write or not ,do what you wanna do , i wasnt even talking to anybody d'lush , notice how it doesnt make any sense......:D so how you thought i was being sour is beyond me , its all gravy im just being incoherant today ..........what we have here is a failure to communicate .poop.

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

naw don't worry about, some things just don't work out.

I'm still up for maybe a sketches thread.....how bout you deliss?

yea maybe startin tomorrow or somethin .. im feelin lazy tonite..and uhh not sure how to work the scanner here at my dad's house.. have my lil cousin do it for me manana..

see, either we get extra points from the guys who are only interested in tits

or we get less points from those who think we are trying to use our femininity to get extra credit

either way, being a woman in this universe sucks ass about 99percent of the time

all my shit in the bench always ends up with an argument anyway

Archived