hey (ence

seeking

hey (ense

since you obviously wont just go away, why dont you just drop the charade and lets talk about guns. i know it has nothing to do with graffiti, so in order to keep it in this thread, i'll teach you how to make krink. but in exchange for that, you gotta let me know what the guys down at the 'office' are saying about the new sig sauer.... ive seen and read good things, but magazines are generaly biased of course... also, what are you shooting these days? p+?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok cowboy, wanna talk guns? what is krink anyways? and whats sig saur? office? what is this "office" you speak of?

well these days im shootin a magnum 44, so what do you know about guns?

yea i know magnum 44 is the name of a marker stupid ass...

anyways i dont know shit about guns, to tell you the truth, i kinda fudged on the "gun test" otherwise i never would've passed as a cop

guns are cool i have a gun i think . no wait i dont . hey cop what kinda gun you carryin these days? spyder special edition whats the deal? hence lence dence which ever. hows bubbba down at the station. hahahahahhahaha.

----------------------------------

now thats unbievable aint it

I personally perfer the .25 automatic. its small, lightweight and packs enough of a punch to take someone out. What are you packing these days seeking?

as a little insight to those who don't know about guns, as far as I know (I may be wrong) but cops are not allowed to carry anything over either 9mm or a .38. The larger caliber are too powerful to be used in public as a stopping weapon due to the fact that thier accuracy isn't as great as smaller caliber guns that you can shoot a person and then have the bullet go through your initial target and strike an innocent person. That would really make the doughnut dunkers look good, he took out the bank robber that was about to shoot him in the face but then his bullet also struck a mother holding her set of twins and killed the 3 of them.

chalk another kill up to johnny law.

my artheritis wasn't as bad this time I posted..sweet

Guest richard kyel

zack 25's are chick guns if you want something small get a 38 or 357 with a snub nose. seeking definitly knows his guns though i find to be somewhat inclined in the gun department and this guys just amazes me. but if you want a 25 fabrique nationale makes a good one but it kinda pinches your hand but they all do.

truth be told i dont know nearly as much as some people, i just know what i know... ya know?

anyway, this isnt really a topic about guns, it was a place to exchange 'trade secrets' i figured if (ence would let us in on some police procedure, id hook him up with some info for his local 'tagger profile' you know... paint stains on the fingers = writer. stuff like that. 'quid pro quo' like from silence of the lambs.... he's being evasive though. it saddens me deeply.

anyway,

25 semi-automatic is the proper term. dont mislead us into thinking you've got some fully auto 7 shot hand gun. and they arent pussy guns at all. small calibre (22, 25) guns are really effective because of the travel of the bullet... m-16's fire basically a glorified 22 magnum round... our government deemed them more effective cause they dont necesarily kill, they fuck you up. well, of course sometimes they kill, but since they are small, they enter the skin, then instead of fragmenting or exiting like a larger round, they spin, tumble, and follow the path of least resistence, ie; arteries, veins etc. its not uncommon to get shot in the chest, and have the bullet exit in the lower back area... thus fucking up a great portion of your internal organs etc. yeah for our government, always thinking. :)

Guest dukeofyork

a little off topic, but has anyone else seen the shirt that says at the top

im straight edge...

(has a picture of an uzi in the center)

and youre dead.

The Calico is geared as the next line of urban weapons. It also offers a healthy blend of capabilities without any significant tradeoffs along the way. It's greatest advantage, possibly, is the large carrying capacity of its magnetic clips-which incidentally, have a very low jamming profile.

*forgot where i got this from and the quotes been slightly edited to take out unusefull information

never saw the movie, but some dude i know, big coke dealer, sells guns etc... (now serving just about his life in jail) used to teach us about that shit when we were kids. he brought that up, said that if you shoot em point blank in thier dome piece it'll rattle around in thier skullcase like you said. oh and if you shoot somebody stand like 20 feet away, that way you wont get spattered with blood. used to show us this shit on 007 for the N64. ahhhh childhood memories, and always remember to keep the baseheads in the basement. i got some good stories, one day ill share em.

Archived