1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hey (ence

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by seeking, Nov 8, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hey (ence

Discussion started by seeking - Nov 8, 2001

hey (ense

since you obviously wont just go away, why dont you just drop the charade and lets talk about guns. i know it has nothing to do with graffiti, so in order to keep it in this thread, i'll teach you how to make krink. but in exchange for that, you gotta let me know what the guys down at the 'office' are saying about the new sig sauer.... ive seen and read good things, but magazines are generaly biased of course... also, what are you shooting these days? p+?

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. (ence

(ence Guest

(ence - Replied Nov 8, 2001

ok cowboy, wanna talk guns? what is krink anyways? and whats sig saur? office? what is this "office" you speak of?
    well these days im shootin a magnum 44, so what do you know about guns?

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 8, 2001

nonsense, cops dont carry .44's... unless your carrying an unathorized piece... tsk, tsk, tsk... (ence is the bad lieutenant.

4. sectorTVA

sectorTVA 12oz Senior Member

sectorTVA - Replied Nov 8, 2001

he said "what is krink?" hahaha...
    isnt proper gun terminolgy 44 magnum? magnum 44 is the name of a marker.....the sig sauer is probably a gun cense (use your common cense!!!)...

sectorTVA - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. (ence

(ence Guest

yea i know magnum 44 is the name of a marker stupid ass...
    anyways i dont know shit about guns, to tell you the truth, i kinda fudged on the "gun test" otherwise i never would've passed as a cop

6. (ence

(ence Guest

hey innocence?...you still think i'm a cop?

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Nov 8, 2001

seeking knows guns.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Nov 8, 2001

ive got a gun.......

....in my pants:D

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 8, 2001

your certainly not a writer, thats for god damn sure. and getting a gun wrong doesnt mean your not a cop, just as knowing what krink was doesnt make you a writer. your a moron if nothing else.

10. (ence

(ence Guest

yea... shucks... i'm a moron

11. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Nov 8, 2001

guns are cool i have a gun i think . no wait i dont . hey cop what kinda gun you carryin these days? spyder special edition whats the deal? hence lence dence which ever. hows bubbba down at the station. hahahahahhahaha.

----------------------------------
    now thats unbievable aint it

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. BIGMETALCIRCUS - Replied Nov 9, 2001

my uncles a cop who carries a 44... heh. ive held it, things fuckin heavy.

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Nov 9, 2001

I personally perfer the .25 automatic. its small, lightweight and packs enough of a punch to take someone out. What are you packing these days seeking?

as a little insight to those who don't know about guns, as far as I know (I may be wrong) but cops are not allowed to carry anything over either 9mm or a .38. The larger caliber are too powerful to be used in public as a stopping weapon due to the fact that thier accuracy isn't as great as smaller caliber guns that you can shoot a person and then have the bullet go through your initial target and strike an innocent person. That would really make the doughnut dunkers look good, he took out the bank robber that was about to shoot him in the face but then his bullet also struck a mother holding her set of twins and killed the 3 of them.

chalk another kill up to johnny law.

my artheritis wasn't as bad this time I posted..sweet

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. richard kyel

richard kyel Guest

richard kyel - Replied Nov 9, 2001

zack 25's are chick guns if you want something small get a 38 or 357 with a snub nose. seeking definitly knows his guns though i find to be somewhat inclined in the gun department and this guys just amazes me. but if you want a 25 fabrique nationale makes a good one but it kinda pinches your hand but they all do.

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Nov 9, 2001

truth be told i dont know nearly as much as some people, i just know what i know... ya know?

anyway, this isnt really a topic about guns, it was a place to exchange 'trade secrets' i figured if (ence would let us in on some police procedure, id hook him up with some info for his local 'tagger profile' you know... paint stains on the fingers = writer. stuff like that. 'quid pro quo' like from silence of the lambs.... he's being evasive though. it saddens me deeply.

anyway,
    25 semi-automatic is the proper term. dont mislead us into thinking you've got some fully auto 7 shot hand gun. and they arent pussy guns at all. small calibre (22, 25) guns are really effective because of the travel of the bullet... m-16's fire basically a glorified 22 magnum round... our government deemed them more effective cause they dont necesarily kill, they fuck you up. well, of course sometimes they kill, but since they are small, they enter the skin, then instead of fragmenting or exiting like a larger round, they spin, tumble, and follow the path of least resistence, ie; arteries, veins etc. its not uncommon to get shot in the chest, and have the bullet exit in the lower back area... thus fucking up a great portion of your internal organs etc. yeah for our government, always thinking. :)