hey dr.doom

KillYurSteel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

that shits funny.....im guessing thats dr.doom on top......since i heard that guy was from the n.w.......i told that fool id figure out who he was.....your on the list now>

Hahahaha! Close but not quite! Real close as a matter of fact! Kill Yur Steel is my little cousin and he bumped into that guy with a couple of other guys at this layup and found out that we knew each other. It's a small world bro but I'm in Vancouver BC.................he's in WA! Keep guessing cool guy! ;) You're getting warmer!

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

that shits funny.....im guessing thats dr.doom on top......since i heard that guy was from the n.w.......i told that fool id figure out who he was.....your on the list now>

you have quite the internet shitlist, whens the cross america tour of beating up your internet enemies gonna start?

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

Hahahaha! Close but not quite! Real close as a matter of fact! Kill Yur Steel is my little cousin and he bumped into that guy with a couple of other guys at this layup and found out that we knew each other. It's a small world bro but I'm in Vancouver BC.................he's in WA! Keep guessing cool guy! ;) You're getting warmer!

im not to worried all in due time "bro"

Guest snafuno

The truth...........

^^^^^^^^^

Asic is a super cool cat! That guy let me stay at his house when I had nowhere to go! He even fronted me the money for a plane ticket home!

The true definition of what a real friend is! It took me a long time to realize it but I should show more appreciation and respect for real friends! I'm learning day by each though! Fuck the beef 'cause we don't need it!

;)

Archived