HEY BUDDY.

dELiSs

Hi everybody. How are you all doing this wonderful day.

I have an eye infection I think. A dog attacked me almost when I went running. Some banana caramel crunch from coldstone's sounds good right now. Anyway how was your weekend . Anything funny happen to you? Yes I make stupid threads. But that's okay because I love you long time.

(delis.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My weekend was exhausting. I went to my little cousins birthday party at her new house. She lives in a fucking castle. tennis courts. pool. jumbo slide. my aunt will then use an acre to make her own playground with her own rockclimbing thing. what the hell. I got like..1 birthday party my whole life. when I was 8 I did not know what burberry and gucci were. rich fuckers.anyway it was alright. little kids everwhere. The lifegaurd was a bitch. I had margaritas. Saw 'a walk to remember'...hahahh mandy moore dies. watched old school for the 3rd time. will ferel is so hot. minus the hot. oy my eye hurrrts. right thurr.

p.s. I need money for my halloween costume. argh.

I don't know how I got an eye infection. Just blam it came. I dont wear eye makeup or share it. ..and I know that's how a lot of girls get it. its on the bottom. my eye looks fine I just feel like I have some tumor or some shit. And I'm scared it might be like that one chick who had a maggot or some bug in her eye. fun. It's not pink eye. its just some werid thing on my eye. fuck you eye infection.

Originally posted by dELiSs

I don't know how I got an eye infection. Just blam it came. I dont wear eye makeup or share it. ..and I know that's how a lot of girls get it. its on the bottom. my eye looks fine I just feel like I have some tumor or some shit. And I'm scared it might be like that one chick who had a maggot or some bug in her eye. fun. It's not pink eye. its just some werid thing on my eye. fuck you eye infection.

Try some eye drops. You'd be surprised at how well they clear up most eye problems. Go on. Try them.

My weekend was pretty sweet. I smoked hash all day Saturday, then got drunk at night and me and two friends decided to break in to a pizza place where we used to work. We went all stealth, bandanas over the face, hoods up, gloves, the whole shabang. Made like 8 large pizzas and then left. Then Sunday was spent eating said pizzas. Now I'm drunk again on Monday. Wow........

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

My weekend was pretty sweet. I smoked hash all day Saturday, then got drunk at night and me and two friends decided to break in to a pizza place where we used to work. We went all stealth, bandanas over the face, hoods up, gloves, the whole shabang. Made like 8 large pizzas and then left. Then Sunday was spent eating said pizzas. Now I'm drunk again on Monday. Wow........

That's brilliant dude! most people would do something unimaginative like trashing the place but you took advantage and now your stomach thanks you for it. kick ass

I bought a gleaming chrome low-rider bike at the San jose Flea market for a really good price on sunday for school. Then i realized the bike would get stolen or fucked with so now i need to go to berkeley and steal some hippie jerkoffs schwinn ten speed.

Originally posted by LENS

That's brilliant dude! most people would do something unimaginative like trashing the place but you took advantage and now your stomach thanks you for it. kick ass

Hahahaha....thanks man. We were contemplating stealing money, becasue we knew that they leave like $200 in the till over night, but then they would have known that someone was there. We prefered to go in, do our business, then clean up like nobody had even been in the place.....

The definitve moment came when we had to punch in the alarm code, but the stupid fuckers haven't changed it since we worked there so we were home free :king:

good place for my story of the weekend.

i was driving in boston, on my way home from a friends house around noon time. i came to this intersection but caught the red light. if you drive, you know that you can take a right on red at some intersections, so i put my blinker and proceeded to do so, only there was some traffic comeing so i had to wait. im sitting there waiting for a chance to go, when i feel my car jump like i just hit something. i turn and look and this guy had just hit my car with both his hands and hes all heated. he starts yelling at me:

dickface:you fucker!get off the fucking crosswalk you peice of shit thats for people to cross the road you fuck

me:?

dickface:you fuck whats youre fucking problem?fuck you you little whore

me:....wait...did you just call me a whore?(starting to laugh)

dickface:uhh....(gets all offended) well fuck you

me:HAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A WHORE WHAT? HAHAHAH

he felt like such a tool because i just laughed at him. i realized later i should have gotten out and jumped him because he hit my car but i was to busy laughing at his sorry ass.

i worked from 9am saturday till 5:30am sunday

went to a truck show at 6am sunday

hung out with old friends at the show getting drunk and wandering around

got home at 10pm sunday

passed out until 3pm monday

went to work

broke my finger at work 8:30pm monday

nice.

hi delis. my weekend was fine thank you. i didnt do a damn thing. well we went to a housewarming and tried to get my friend laid. then we watched a shit load of movies.....raising victor vargas and house of 1000 corpes. which is a freaky ass movie but i love that kind shit anyway.

bought some diamond earrings for this damn wedding i have to attend. i will look fucking classy thats for fucking sure.

played the guitar and my fingers hurt now :|

then i stayed at my cousins house and helped them move in

and went to night school and finished 1 of my credits only, 1.5 left and i can get my ass outta here .

i listend to that song "yo baby aint sweet like mine, she got sauce" alot

(g love - baby got sauce) from that sony comercial.

*rambles on*

a funny ass comercial is that one levis commercial where that dude is like "find musaka now, or its your badge" and the other guys like "NO..... YOU CANT DOO THIS TO ME!!!, I GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GO :( "

that shits hilarious.

fin

No, I do not have std's. definetly.

Yes, it might be a stye. I feel like I have a damn tumor in my eye like the hunchback of notre dame. its quite sexy. i think its getting better. Maybe I can put my eyepatch to use and arghhhhhhh it up. I feel fine but decided not to go to class today. die art history die.

Originally posted by dELiSs

No, I do not have std's. definetly.

Yes, it might be a stye. I feel like I have a damn tumor in my eye like the hunchback of notre dame. its quite sexy. i think its getting better. Maybe I can put my eyepatch to use and arghhhhhhh it up. I feel fine but decided not to go to class today. die art history die.

stye sist same thing. na mean son? lol cool.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dont do anything on the eye thing besided not touching it. I dont know the english word but i know what it is..it'll go away on its own after it does its circle. Many products that are suitable for that stuff can make them go away faster but they ensure that you'll have anoher one soon.

You can also get those on your lips...its shit your organism must take out..highly associated with stress as well..for further info hit me on email or aim.

Dr.Tesseract

deliss where the hell have you been.

god damn it.

my weekend consisted of sleeping with an older woman and then covering it up so she didnt look like a cradldrobber.actually that was more yesterday then the weekend. the weekend i got drunk and walked up and down berkeley telling people they would fuck me. many a man were offended. many a woman laughed. acouple of the younger ladies (im assuming they were freshmen) invited me up to thier apartment for a drink. i didnt go because i already had a date for the night... plus i wouldnt want to hang out while drunk (because being drunk usually leads to sex) with girls that would just invite some random dude up to thier apartment.

i also had a marker and wrote a bunch of random shit up and down acouple streets in berkeley. street graffiti isnt as fun as i recall it being.

Archived