Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HEY BUDDY.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dELiSs, Sep 30, 2003.

1. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Hi everybody. How are you all doing this wonderful day.
    I have an eye infection I think. A dog attacked me almost when I went running. Some banana caramel crunch from coldstone's sounds good right now. Anyway how was your weekend . Anything funny happen to you? Yes I make stupid threads. But that's okay because I love you long time.

(delis.)

2. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

Harvest time software upgrage.

3. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

my weekend sucked, i worked all weekend, im working right now matter a fact, had to go all the way to the mall to get my damn film developed, and thats it...so hows a bout that lovin?

4. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

how did you get the eye infection...?

5. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

My weekend was exhausting. I went to my little cousins birthday party at her new house. She lives in a fucking castle. tennis courts. pool. jumbo slide. my aunt will then use an acre to make her own playground with her own rockclimbing thing. what the hell. I got like..1 birthday party my whole life. when I was 8 I did not know what burberry and gucci were. rich fuckers.anyway it was alright. little kids everwhere. The lifegaurd was a bitch. I had margaritas. Saw 'a walk to remember'...hahahh mandy moore dies. watched old school for the 3rd time. will ferel is so hot. minus the hot. oy my eye hurrrts. right thurr.

p.s. I need money for my halloween costume. argh.

6. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

I don't know how I got an eye infection. Just blam it came. I dont wear eye makeup or share it. ..and I know that's how a lot of girls get it. its on the bottom. my eye looks fine I just feel like I have some tumor or some shit. And I'm scared it might be like that one chick who had a maggot or some bug in her eye. fun. It's not pink eye. its just some werid thing on my eye. fuck you eye infection.

7. space base

space base Senior Member

I haven't left my house since last thursday. Im going outside tommorow though.

8. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

wow. your wit and humor amaze me each time.

9. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

Try some eye drops. You'd be surprised at how well they clear up most eye problems. Go on. Try them.

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

My weekend was pretty sweet. I smoked hash all day Saturday, then got drunk at night and me and two friends decided to break in to a pizza place where we used to work. We went all stealth, bandanas over the face, hoods up, gloves, the whole shabang. Made like 8 large pizzas and then left. Then Sunday was spent eating said pizzas. Now I'm drunk again on Monday. Wow........

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

That's brilliant dude! most people would do something unimaginative like trashing the place but you took advantage and now your stomach thanks you for it. kick ass

I bought a gleaming chrome low-rider bike at the San jose Flea market for a really good price on sunday for school. Then i realized the bike would get stolen or fucked with so now i need to go to berkeley and steal some hippie jerkoffs schwinn ten speed.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahaha....thanks man. We were contemplating stealing money, becasue we knew that they leave like $200 in the till over night, but then they would have known that someone was there. We prefered to go in, do our business, then clean up like nobody had even been in the place.....

The definitve moment came when we had to punch in the alarm code, but the stupid fuckers haven't changed it since we worked there so we were home free :king:

13. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

:lol:
    stroke of brilliance ::golf clap::

14. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

have you got any STDS because they fuck with your eyes

15. $360

$360 Elite Member

good place for my story of the weekend.

i was driving in boston, on my way home from a friends house around noon time. i came to this intersection but caught the red light. if you drive, you know that you can take a right on red at some intersections, so i put my blinker and proceeded to do so, only there was some traffic comeing so i had to wait. im sitting there waiting for a chance to go, when i feel my car jump like i just hit something. i turn and look and this guy had just hit my car with both his hands and hes all heated. he starts yelling at me:

dickface:you fucker!get off the fucking crosswalk you peice of shit thats for people to cross the road you fuck

me:?

dickface:you fuck whats youre fucking problem?fuck you you little whore

me:....wait...did you just call me a whore?(starting to laugh)

dickface:uhh....(gets all offended) well fuck you

me:HAHAHAHAHAHAH IM A WHORE WHAT? HAHAHAH

he felt like such a tool because i just laughed at him. i realized later i should have gotten out and jumped him because he hit my car but i was to busy laughing at his sorry ass.