Hey Boston Graff Artists...

Guest META

hey im moving to boston... maybe going to mass art next year... im just white boy with good style down on paper but looking to improve my painting with a graff team. im only interrested in art crimes, no gang rivalries.

one love.

META [ FOUR ]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

.....................................................................................

..¨·¬… _–=–]…–-º',º_____;_[_.

|•••'º

¨¨¨.¨//`–

.__Oo0()[].i(•º.…'|–_=-–[¨¨.·,·º·º

._____º“_

_““.]|*÷.¨…

µ|[[°°°º•.°°°º•.

``'"··¨.:::–-–](º--°]..•ˆˆº•¨.¨¬…

_–=–]…–-º',º_____;_[_.

L.]¨¨•ºl··0[]O

i|¨.¨l

º`.

='.…"•lº¨÷.

r··ï.'''p

_____;_[_.

L.]¨¨•ºl··0[]O

i|¨.¨l

º`.

='.…"•lº¨÷.

I:

¨•ºl··0[]¨.¨

¬…

–]…–-º',º

.()¨'–––––––––––.–––_–=

Guest dukeofyork

wow, ted koppel has returned...

and this thread is probably gonna disappear from this forum, once its closed or moved to something graff related.

what you are is a kid with obviously no knowledge fo the history of writing. stop writing meta, stop thinking your the first to come up with the cute idea of writing meta4, and study the basics. failure to do these things will result in you being laughed out of your own frail little skin. trust me on this.

didnt mean to step

sorry didnt know meta was around im only a kid i dont know old writers i was around i dont know how to find out about them. i do know that the english fucking language isnt that big and there are many artists with variations of each others tags. thats why i was gonna add the "4" to the handle, but apparently thats not acceptable.

peace.:dazed:

i hate to be a jackass but the english language or alphabet for that matter is big enough to accomodate writers, even if the entire world wrote. shit why stick to english why stick to cliche hip hop names broaden your horizons read more books. shit write ernest hemingway. but atleast learn your history before you PICK a tag.

Re: didnt mean to step

Originally posted by META

i dont know old writers

yeah, a whole-entire few months ago Meta passed away. such old writers. :rolleyes:

Archived