"hey baby whats your sign"

mental invalid

....you heads know the deal, some added insights, which i certainly am in need of...hope all have a good weekend....im gonna try to survive my battle of paisley vs. plaid (see gemini)......

looking at stars - rOe

ARIES (March 21-April 19)

The Vagina Monologues is a book and show based on interviews with women all over the world. "There's so much darkness and secrecy surrounding the vagina," says author Eve Ensler, "--like the Bermuda Triangle." Sex-positive feminists have noted wryly that while Ensler's work is a welcome breakthrough, the final frontier won't come until a bevy of female celebrities gather at Madison Square Garden (as they did to celebrate TVM) and shout hosannas to the clitoris. For there is an even deeper conspiracy to conceal its glory, maybe because it is the only organ in the human body with no other purpose than to experience pleasure. As you slip into the most orgasmic phase of your astrological cycle, Aries, I urge you to enshrine the clitoris as the sacred symbol of your highest aspirations. (Yes, you too, guys.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAURUS (April 20-May 20)

In one of its rock videos, the band Blink-182 has a crane drop several brand new luxury cars from a great height, turning them into mangled hunks of junk. I admire this quality in wealthy celebrities: the free-spirited, open-hearted joy at destroying expensive consumer goods. And what's this got to do with you, Taurus? Well, I'm hoping it'll inspire you to withdraw some of your attachment to your possessions. Your props and accessories have begun to define your sense of self a little too much. Please liberate yourself from their hypnotic hold on your imagination so you can explore subtler aspects of your identity in the coming weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEMINI (May 21-June 20)

I wish I could make it easy for you and say that the forces of light are lining up to fight the forces of darkness. But it just isn't that simple. It's more like the forces of paisley are staggering into place to start a food fight with the forces of plaid. There are beauty and ugliness on each side. And so you may ask, Gemini, what's the most righteous role you can play in this seriously surreal showdown? Should you throw your weight to one side or the other? Naw. Here's my suggestion: Create a third side.

CANCER (June 21-July 22)

Some of my most sensitive readers -- a disproportionately large number of whom are Cancerians -- have figured out how to contact me clairvoyantly. In the early morning hours, they slip into my dreams to give me updates on a wide range of ethereal subjects. Last night, for instance, I got a full report on the progress of the angelic hosts who are busting their divine butts to prevent us humans from destroying the ecosphere. I appreciate these efforts to keep me informed on such esoteric matters. But I urge you Crabs to de- emphasize explorations like that in the coming weeks so you can track earthier developments. The magic word "pragmatism" will be more far potent than "abracadabra."

LEO (July 23-Aug 22)

Let us now observe a moment of silence in reverent remembrance of your recently deceased illusions. They were soulful hallucinations, weren't they: full of entertaining flaws like creative amnesia and misplaced idealism and unripe understandings about human nature. And now, in death, they begin to serve you with fresh purpose, turning into fertile compost for the sweet dreams you'll hatch next. May they rot in peace.

VIRGO (Aug 23-Sept 22)

Even though my Virgo girlfriend and I have broken up, you need not fear that I'll feel any less sympathy for you. It has always been my mission to refute the pinched, weasely traits that traditional astrologers attribute to your sign, and no transitory personal uproar can divert me. At this particular phase of your evolution, however, I must let you know that you're susceptible to behavior that conventional wisdom warns against, especially shortsightedness and manipulativeness. You may also be tempted to skip through a series of profound experiences without integrating them fully. Please don't. In both the metaphorical and literal sense, good digestion is the key to remaining true to your soul's purpose.

LIBRA (Sept 23-Oct 22)

In his book The Art of Pilgrimage, Phil Cousineau describes an experience he's always in search of as he travels: "a glimpse of the underglimmer, an experience of the deeply real that lurks everywhere beneath centuries of stereotypes and false images that prevent us from truly seeing other people and other places." Given the penetrating insight you'll have at your disposal this week, Libra, I suggest you make Cousineau's quest your own, even if you wander no farther than your usual haunts. For him, the treasured peek happened once as he drank mint tea under date trees with a group of Bedouins in the Egyptian desert. For you, it may bolt into your awareness as you sit in a cafŽ sipping cappuccino and gazing upon a woman doing a crossword puzzle at the next table.

SCORPIO (Oct 23-Nov 21)

Members of the rock band Papa Roach say they do their best work in the recording studio when they're in really bad moods. Steeped in irritation and angst and anger, they can transform their demons into creative helpers who deliver interesting goods in the form of high-energy songs. I recommend this approach for you in the coming days, Scorpio. You can't appease your shadowy inner nemeses by trying to suppress them. But if you put them to work in a constructive cause, they'll mellow out even as they serve your dreams.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22-Dec 21)

I'm fond of making extreme statements when you get into extreme moods. So put this in your fortune cookie and chew it: The truths that are most important to you now are exactly those that are least appreciated and understood by your inner circle. I also love to get mystically tricky when you start turning inside-out, Sagittarius. So here's a riddle for you to solve on your way over to the place where maybe turns into yes and doubt mutates into determination: What local power spot harbors the exotic stimuli that you've always assumed were far away?

CAPRICORN (Dec 22-Jan 19)

Give thanks you're not a rural Alabama teenager deprived of sex education. If you were, you'd be pregnant or make someone pregnant by mid-August. Why? Because your tribe is both horny and extra fertile right now. It's also lucky, Capricorn, that as the kind of cultured and savvy person who reads this column, you know how to comport yourself like a safe sex machine. That skill will help you take maximum advantage of the rich pluckings headed your way. I should add, though, that if there is anything you still don't know about what turns you on and how to take responsibility for it, it's a perfect time to find out. Make love, not babies. Create artistic masterpieces, not melodramatic complications.

AQUARIUS (Jan 20-Feb 18)

"I love people's flaws," says Crystal Schultz, a reader of this column. "The man I love more than any other is one of the ugliest people I've ever met. His skin is scarred, he has bad teeth and beady eyes and a large nose, but he has the hugest heart and a wickedly childish smile that you can't take your eyes off. He is the smartest, most electrical person I've ever met, and I think he's gorgeous." I've quoted at length from Crystal's testimony, Aquarius, because it's the precise spirit I'd like you to bring to your own quest for transformative beauty in the coming days. By the way, this isn't just another version of "don't judge a book by its cover." Study Crystal's words and you'll notice that she's attracted to the outside as well as the inside of the man she loves.

PISCES (Feb 19-March 20)

Do you cringe when you encounter the number 13? Do you compulsively check your horoscope in three different newspapers and 10 Web sites? Do you feel that if you talk about scary subjects you make them more likely to happen? If you answered yes to any of these questions, the days ahead might confuse you. Why? Because it'll be one of the least superstitious weeks on record. There'll be no such thing as good luck or bad luck. Blind fate and pure chance will count for almost nothing. Clarity of purpose and rational analysis will carry unbelievable clout. If you think free will is an illusion, you'll soon find out differently.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CANCER (June 21-July 22)

Some of my most sensitive readers -- a disproportionately large number of whom are Cancerians -- have figured out how to

contact me clairvoyantly. In the early morning hours, they slip into my dreams to give me updates on a wide range of ethereal

subjects. Last night, for instance, I got a full report on the progress of the angelic hosts who are busting their divine butts to

prevent us humans from destroying the ecosphere. I appreciate these efforts to keep me informed on such esoteric matters. But I

urge you Crabs to de- emphasize explorations like that in the coming weeks so you can track earthier developments. The magic

word "pragmatism" will be more far potent than "abracadabra."

what the fuck is that supoosed to mean?

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Secret:

Why does mine talk about loving a very ugly man?

mine too! but I'm not a snaggle-tooth?>

nor do I like snaggle-teeth. wtf?

fox- i think it means dont have your head in the clouds, keep it simple

klypse-

glad you picked up on things, but understand that this dood can be deep, and it aint like normal crap scopes, he is really onto something, and wraps it into literature and make it cryptic, thats why i like it so much i hate being spoon fed, ya know?

secret and zesto-maybe its a refrence to finding the beauty in the ugly, ya ever try to find beauty in everything, and not cringe and look away, i tried, and i am still trying, its a good exercise though....

me im lost in my battle of paisley and plaid, but oh boy the clash of colors is beautifully overwhelming! good luck ogb....hahaha....

Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

CANCER (June 21-July 22)

Some of my most sensitive readers -- a disproportionately large number of whom are Cancerians -- have figured out how to

contact me clairvoyantly. In the early morning hours, they slip into my dreams to give me updates on a wide range of ethereal

subjects. Last night, for instance, I got a full report on the progress of the angelic hosts who are busting their divine butts to

prevent us humans from destroying the ecosphere. I appreciate these efforts to keep me informed on such esoteric matters. But I

urge you Crabs to de- emphasize explorations like that in the coming weeks so you can track earthier developments. The magic

word "pragmatism" will be more far potent than "abracadabra."

what the fuck is that supoosed to mean?

seriously i have read like three of these posts and the shit never fucking makes sense it seems like he flicks through the dictionary and throws some big words togetherand then mentions something about insight

Originally posted by mental invalid:

I'm fond of making extreme statements when you get into extreme moods. So put this in your fortune cookie and chew it: The truths that are most important to you now are exactly those that are least appreciated and understood by your inner circle. I also love to get mystically tricky when you start turning inside-out, Sagittarius. So here's a riddle for you to solve on your way over to the place where maybe turns into yes and doubt mutates into determination: What local power spot harbors the exotic stimuli that you've always assumed were far away?

My shit makes absolutely no fucking sense and has nothing to do with my life. This is bullshit.

ESH2

[This message has been edited by Esh2 (edited 07-27-2001).]

capricorns thats me really transformed this composition i was working on

thanks for the post bro i asume we agree on a lot im caprocorn-aries-----the most passionate of my sun sign and very into music and lovemakin..ahehehe its comin around more every day ---but hey EVERY-ONE needs to help lower the 1-MILLION- teenage pregnancy's each year---that is re-dik-u-lous

------------------

our only defense is our--- SMELL ---

Originally posted by mental invalid:

well perhaps you should explore it before you condem it, or you can fuck it and just be close minded...its up to you.....

not giving a fuck about astrological signs make me close minded? giving a fuck isnt going to change my life. im still going to do or act the way i want regardless of what a horoscope says.

Originally posted by neahs_number:

capricorns thats me really transformed this composition i was working on

thanks for the post bro i asume we agree on a lot im caprocorn-aries-----the most passionate of my sun sign and very into music and lovemakin..ahehehe its comin around more every day ---but hey EVERY-ONE needs to help lower the 1-MILLION- teenage pregnancy's each year---that is re-dik-u-lous

damn man you read my mind! im also (capi arie) im horny as fuck right now too..oh well

suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck suck.....

------------------

its better than jacking off!!!!

"...not giving a fuck about astrological signs make me close minded? giving a fuck isnt going to change my life. im still going to do or act the way i want regardless of what a horoscope says...."

....no not knowing about it and saying you dont give a fuck does, means your close minded....again read up or dont, i dont give a fuck, but like you said you dont care what either means, and so yeah your blowing something off you know nothing about, so yeah you are being close minded, its not a bout giving a fuck, its about expanding what you know, thats all...and no this is not to tell you how to run your life, it just to give you a mirror to look at, to maybe stop and just hear an opinion, maybe get insightful...you are going to do what you want regardless, because your close minded to begin with...so heres to that gouged out third eye which i see you still havent gotten patched up yet....rOe

• 8 months later...
Guest willy.wonka

alien seagoats

told you i was a sex machine....

damn,im also a strong aries and all they talk about is sex too...

:king:

Re: "hey baby whats your sign"

Originally posted by mental invalid

What local power spot harbors the exotic stimuli that you've always assumed were far away?

Can someone help me with my riddle?

um big john if its moves you, there are a few out there that are, shall we say, a little more current....

but heh, knock yourself out dood...if you want just put a search in for "ROB"....

fire i dunno what to tell ya, perhaps he is refering to a local power spots such as a mountain top you can hike, or a simple babbling creek you can chill at...

Originally posted by mental invalid

fire i dunno what to tell ya, perhaps he is refering to a local power spots such as a mountain top you can hike, or a simple babbling creek you can chill at...

Thank you kindly... I think I know just the spot... It's a hidden treasure that few people (that I know of) know about. It really is beautiful and peaceful spot set aside at a high traffic area....

Guest imported_Tesseract

Bulletproof...

Hahaaha, amazing!!!

Do you cringe when you encounter the number 13? Do you compulsively check your horoscope in three different newspapers and 10 Web sites? Do you feel that if you talk about scary subjects you make them more likely to happen?

...Just for the record, i was born on the THIRD day of the week on the THIRTEEN of the THIRD month (tuesday the 13th is here what friday the 13th is for you guys) My first and last name start with the same letter which is the THIRD letter of the alphabet and i'm the THIRD person in the family rocking the same name...

Archived