"he's a annoying bastard that should be shot .... AHHHH my friends ."

tue skinny

hey do any of you have a friend that just doesnt shut up and asked stupid questions and is really annoying to the fact that you just wanna shoot the kid.these are my friends .one of em doesnt shut up ,he will talk about the stuidest things when were going to paint like" wow dude did you ever wonder how many stars there are" or "hey one time i was with my grandma in stop and shop and i say a cookie box in the chips isle i mean cmon box of cookies with chips " those are the few things he says that gets me pissed off and some reason you still hang out with him

its weird do any of you have the same prob if so tell me what the hell to do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Every group of friends has this kid. Mine does. The type of kid that is sooooooo fucking annoying, you want to ram his head through the tv. One week, you can't stand the ugly little fuck, the next week, you're over at his house smoking his weed. Which they probably buy just so they can hang out with you. The kid that lies about eating out his fucking nasty ass girlfriend to try and impress his buds. "Ewww, dude man, she's so fucking gross". "I've only been going out with her for like 2 months and I think I love her". "That's coz she's the only fucking girl that will give you the time of day". The kid that has like 50 fucking people on his ICQ list, when he only talks to like 3 of em. I would never even think of going painting with him. Yep, he's quite a character.

He can be cool sometimes though

Our theory is one of the following:

1. He is completely oblivious to the fact that none of his friends can fucking stand him, and goes home and draws hearts around each of our names, and brags to his parents and coworkers that he has the "best friends ever!"

or

2. He knows everyone hates him, that everyone is just using him for the free weed and alcohol he gives, and goes home and cries himself to sleep everyday. He's probably gonna kill himself soon....

I wonder which one it is?

I know a couple people like that. There's this one guy Kevin who is about 23 years old and resembles a vietnam vet. Long greasy hair, thick as fuck glasses, grungy torn up clothes. This kid does nothing but smoke weed and play music, day in and day out. He's really good at smoking weed, and he's really good at playing music, but other than that he is pretty much insane. He wrecks his car about once a week. He says the most off the wall bizzaar things. I don't think he's taken a shower as long as I've known him. He's a great guy, one of the nicest you'll ever meet, but I think he's actually borderline retarded/crazy.

Me and my friend Matt who he was living with at the time were over at his house watching Basketball Diaries.. Kevin wakes up at 4 in the morning, stumbles in, and says "DUDE, you won't believe what happened to me.. I was running down the street and this dog started chasing me, the dog's name was fuck. He fell into this ditch and he was like... fuck! heh heh. whatcha watchin?" hahaha. hmm.. I like it when people are kindof dense by nature, but I hate it when people try to act smart and have no idea what they are talking about.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

my friend goes up to camp alot and he says he always hooks up with girls and when he gets back all he does is talk about the girl he went out with for 30 seconds or a lie about " i hooked up with this sweet girl she was oh so hot" i ask did you get her number "no i got it then i lost it " or nah it was more of a one nite stand of making out or looking at each other" stupid kids gotta stop lying

Originally posted by cmeup:

my friend just ditched me. he dont paint but we kick it all tha time. we said we'd call each other up if we found out something to do, here i wait, and i find out they went to the movies. fuckers.

you know im feeling you.

AHEM and i quote said freind " I was at the holocaust museum and this girl was crying so i shined my laser pointer in her eyes and she said she liked it and she shined hers back and then i was all like mumbleeell grumbllleee ginmmmmble ooooo....." trails off to silence.

damn weird aaron but he's mad cool

Use that kid to buy paint. Take him along writing. Then if the cops come let hime get caught. I mean if you don't like him, cuase it's better than killing him yourself. Let Big Bubba in jail teach him a lesson.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Originally posted by tue skinny:

ok i take it you listen to marilyn manson and kill little babies and your all about the 666. if you are you dont belong here go to www.nostigma.org

and are those dead babies hanging in the back round

OHH YOU FUCKING INCORRECT MORON. YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ME AND YOU ARE NOT WORTH MY EXPLAINING. FUCK MARALYN MANSON. FUCK YOU. YOU ARE WORTHY OF NOTHING. DENOUCE YOUR EXISTANCE.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Archived