heroin ruins graffiti careers. period.

LouieLightfingers

fuck heroin. fuck oxycontin. fuck all that shit. im fuckin bummed that i see so many fuckin dope writers fucking up their shit and falling off because of big bad bobby brown. it just sucks when you come on 12oz. every so often and scroll over to the "heavens r.i.p." section just waiting to see more names poppin up on the boards because of drugs. i think that if you have a friend whos an oc fiend or heroin junky whatever you should do your hardest to fuckin help and i dunno... im rambling, but i just found out recently that one of the og's in the graffiti game and one of the fucking originators of style recently sold all his shit, computer included (with his entire fucking history on it) for heroin and is homeless and strungout in london. fool went over there to paint passenger trains and rack, was already dealing with a nasty oc habit and now is full blown heroin fiend shooting up smoking rock and homeless on the streets. not some crashin on couches homeless style but full blown doesnt even know what planet he's on shit. and if you know who im talking about or anyone in this boat... do whatever you can to help em. because this shit is sad. i see dudes on here talking about how sick those clean trains are that he did and how everyone bites his style now and how he's one of the dopest writers... but in all reality they have no idea that most likely without some serious help, they'll see his name in the heavens thread and people are gonna shit a brick.

whatever. im just saying FUCK heroin. fuck drugs. and i dunno... i guess i was trying to see what you all thought about this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant even count how many homies ive lost to crack and heroin.

serriously, once someones down that path they got about a 1 in 4 chance of survival, thats if they lucky. everyone wants to help but there aint a whole lot you can do.

thats life nigga. sorry for your loss.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

My friend didn't die from drugs, but meth completely ruined him as a person and as a graffiti writer. He used to be the coolest dude until he started tkaing that shit. At first, it was just at parties, then it turned into an everyday thing. Now hes a complete psycho moodswinging jerk who doesn't even paint anymore. Wasted talent, wasted life.

Yeah. My cousin is a crack head. It's too bad, she used to be a really smart girl. Now she looks like shit and isnt worth shit. She lived with my grandmother and stole money from her to get fucked up. My cousin was out smokin bolders the night my grandmother hurt herself and died. What a piece of shit.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES@Nov 27 2005, 09:16 AM

My friend didn't die from drugs, but meth completely ruined him as a person and as a graffiti writer. He used to be the coolest dude until he started tkaing that shit. At first, it was just at parties, then it turned into an everyday thing. Now hes a complete psycho moodswinging jerk who doesn't even paint anymore. Wasted talent, wasted life.

I feel ya on this. My friend was hooked on coke, crack and meth and he is only 21 now. Supposedly he has cleaned up his act, but he is still pretty much worthless. Too paranoid to paint in a chill ditch we used to frequent growing up. The fool sometimes wont even want to go inside of stores because he is worried he will see someone he knows. Not to mention his latest artwork has really gone down hill.

Well, now he has a girlfriend...which I'm hoping isn't a cover up and he's using drugs again. It's either that or she's a fatty because he's never introduced her to anyone. If it's legit, she's probably saving his life.

8 months pregnant Karen is the best yo...

karen_crack_whore_confession.jpg

her profile:

"Crack will run you ragged"

Karen has pneumonia and is 8 months pregnant.

She wanted some dope so bad, that she refused medical attention to hit the streets to score.

She is a total junkie, addicted to crack AND heroin.

Enter the DNA lottery to guess who's the Daddy because your guess is as good as hers!

Karen is a full service whore, taking it in all three holes.

The grand finale is her sucking the ass juice off my cock!

Now that's not sinking to a new low, it is plummeting.

my boy started doing h, for a bit his graffiti was crazy good.. but then after he started relying on h his shit just got so intricate it was retarded. he started not caring about much of anything. we'd still see him riding his bike downtown every now and then.. we'd chill for acouple minutes but then he'd have to bounce.

he's in rehab in maine right now.

good luck trnch

Originally posted by methadone program@Nov 27 2005, 06:10 PM

the biggest and toughest obstacle i have ever ever faced in my life, hands down.peroid..it took two detoxes, two in-patient rehab stents, and living in halfway houses to realize what the fuck i was doing to myself and my family....

23 years old and alive. no hiv, no hep-c. thank fucken god.

your sn tells the story