Heroes...What's your story?

Sun Dialect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know whats SUN wants, so here it is for the system....

Last year I was down at the Morena Tunnels. Well some all mighty nature loving moutain biking law abiding hippie. "no offense to those whose occupations or hobbies lie in that field" So I am painting an outside wall to be seen from the freeway connection and this guy rides up like Wyatt Earp in tombstone. He almost crashes into me and my criminally minded friend takes a can and cracked him upside his head and put him in a choke hold from ultimate fighting championship. My friend beat the shit out of the guy and tossed his cell phone and bike into the muddy riverbed. We booked out of there and now the place is way loked.

ive never really had all that much trouble.

ive gotten train poice called on me for doing underpasses..

had dudes start screaming while i was doing stencils..

never really had any hardcore face to face confrontations.. ive expected it a few times.. maybe people here are just pussies.

Guest BROWNer

from my experience most people will back off if you stand up for yourself and

not like a scared little toy...most people will avoid the confrontational situation

once they know you aren't scared of them. its usually a good idea to tra-la instead though.

I GOT SHOT AT, JUMPED AND A COUPLE TIMES CHASED BY GANGSTERS OUT OF THEIR HOOD

ITS SO SAD TO SEE PEOPLE AND THEIR NAIVE"ILL TAKE THE LAW INTO MY OWN HANDS" BULLSHIT. THATS ALL JUST A PLOY PEOPLE ARE FED BY THE POWERS THAT BE TO MAKE THEM FOCUS ON THE LITTLE SHIT WHILE THEY'RE GETTIN ROYALLY FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THE SYSTEM. A VERY INGENIUS DISTRACTION TECHNIQUE JUST LIKE BLIND PATRIOTISM.HOW CAN THERE BE JUSTICE ON STOLEN LAND?

Crazy hero

I had this old lady follow me for ever she was liek Im going to follow you home and tell your mother, I lost her in like some laley

we've only had confrontations a few times but they're usually really scary and funny when you look back. one time my friend climbed onto a small roof to do a bomb and i did the bottom part of the wall. it was in a little alleyway type thing in this small town at like..9 oclock at night. so we thought anh screw it. so we do our thing then this white f150 pulls up as my friend is just getting of the roof and i'm standing against the wall putting on my 3D. i just stand there like a deer in headlights. so anyway the guy pulls into his little shop..gets out...and gives us the 'nod' and a flip of the hand to say whatup. we still laugh about that one.

''this guy rides up like Wyatt Earp in tombstone''

hehe

Dude who launched 2 ripe lemons at a friend and I from his balcony as I was doing a fillin across the street from his apartment takes the cake..

out of the relativly silent light...

one of them grazes my ear and thonks against the wall scaring me brainless

the next one sails past my head and almost takes of my friends arm

Its a dangerous world...

Guest Funk~This

umm this one time i was masterbating to a penthouse behind this one dumpster and i was about to bust when a guy drive in his car and put aflashlight on me

my boy and i were walking down a large street with alot of resturaunts and traffic and whatnot...so we hit up this utility box that is across the sidewalk from this chinese resturant, this little ass mutherfucker comes out and starts following us, we notice as were walking a couple cops sitting in a donut shop so we cross the street this little prick runs into the donut shop to try and get the cops on us...the cops kinda look at him then look at us and was like"i dont understand what youre saying" i laughed my ass off and when he came out i started pointing and laughing at him....he was pissed.....

i caught a tag on this building right in front of a group of old guys, turned around, nodded and kept on going. after about 20 feet some old bitch comes at me steaming saying "what the fuck! thats my wall! what do you think you're doing??" i just walked by her,and turned around to say "fuck it, its cool, don't worry about it" and kept going. in the background i heard her yelling at the old men for not stopping me.

Once i was on vacation in key west and me and my boy had been dying to paint soo went rode scooters to the store and got a few cans of ultra flat black and 2 40's of malt liquor to do some throw ups...well we went to some sick white ass wall behind some big ass tree where all these bums lived mad drunk and were puttin up huge out line and i heard some voice say" hey you guys are tresspassing" then a skinny ass hotel security guard came around the tree and saw us painting said "and thats a felony" so i looked him in the eyes and said "you wanna fuckin die tonite" and he said no and then me and my just booked fast as hell !! sucker

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Box Krusher

soo went rode scooters to the store

wait, you ride a scooter? hahahahaa hahahahahaha

i can so see this, heeeeyyy guythhh lettttth go ride our thcoooooterthh and paint flowerthhh on the wallth

hahahaha

wait for me thilly!!! daddyth got thome buttter!!!!!!!!

this is funny stuff

did anyone bring the THUMMERTHQUASH? ewwwwww i luv thummerthquash!

Originally posted by Esai

I GOT SHOT AT, JUMPED AND A COUPLE TIMES CHASED BY GANGSTERS OUT OF THEIR HOOD

Fuckin A Esai.

I got jumped plenty of times by gangsters out here in Pico and chased down in East LA (Whittier & Lorena) by WF a couple of times. I don't really trip on normal people or cops as much as I do gangsters. Motherfuckers either want to jump you in their gang or "teach you a lesson" by kicking your ass for writing in their neighborhood. It was cool till the whole "tagbanging" scene of the early to mid 90's. Feels good to see people on 12oz that have seen the same shit I seen out here.

213 Pico

The Only time I ever Got caught... Was because Of this redneck whitetrash ... Seen to many jean Cluade Van Damme Movies Peice of shit....

Alright here it goes.. I was bombing in the burbs... Looking for these gay green clovers that a local gang in that city had been painting every where.. I was going around Crossin em out, trying to start shit... Anyways I am in this alley behind a bunch of duplex houses and their is a wall behind the houses... So i am Bombin over this clover and this White trash Vigilante comes walking out, Taking his trash to the dumpster at like 12:30am, i just turned around(up came the hood) and started walking off... I get like 6 steps and this mother fucker starts yelling "NIGGER" this "IS MY HOOD ESSAY" "YOU WANNA TAKE IT TO THE STREET, I WAS BORN IN THE STREET" blah blah blah... Anyways I spouted off at the mouth alittle and kept walking.. That's when he grabbed me and swung me around ( A big fuckin mistake) and came face to face ... At eye level with a can Of black rustoleum and a fat cap... Needless to say I was eventually caught (someone narked on me to save their own ass) and I got my due punishment including assault.. the guy is 56% blind now... I guess he should have stayed in the fucking house..

WORD PISTOL

THE ONE FOOL IFER213 WHO GOT ME AND MY PARTNERS INTO GRAFF USED TO TAKE US TO BELMONT WAY BACKIN THE DAY, HES OUT OF THAT SHIT NOW, I MOSTLY KNEW THE EASTSIDE 213 YOUNGSTERS LIKE COPE AND ALL THEM. I ALWAYS GOOD TO HERE SOME 213 LOS REPRESENTATION. THAT WF SHIT WAS CRAZY I USED TO LIVE BY THERE AND MY GRAMPS WAS FROM THAT HOOD.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

wait, you ride a scooter? hahahahaa hahahahahaha

i can so see this, heeeeyyy guythhh lettttth go ride our thcoooooterthh and paint flowerthhh on the wallth

hahahaha

wait for me thilly!!! daddyth got thome buttter!!!!!!!!

this is funny stuff

did anyone bring the THUMMERTHQUASH? ewwwwww i luv thummerthquash!

hmmmmmm.....interesting choice summer squash...

this fukken sukked--> last year some time myself and werd were climbin through the fence and the skytrain yards and we were juss chillin on the top of this semi-hill scoping it out a bit when we heard this rustling from around us in the bushes , at first we thoght it was a stupid squirrel or some crap , but after we noticed it was gettin closer and louder we got a little freaked out , so then like 10 mins from when we first heard it , it had gotten real loud and real clowse to us , too close , so we grabbed our bags and ran down the side road that led in there, we got to the street and were like whoa shit that was gay but not even ten seconds after we hit the main street this little grey toyota whith these two big white dudes in it appears behind us " like some shit from wyatt earp" and tries to fukkin run us over , so obviously we run like hell up the street until were a ways in front of the car when the fukkin thing turns onto the sidewalk and starts after us again , so at this point were like " holy shit this mutha is crazy" so we run across the traffic to the other side of the street and the damn carfollws us over the median and onto the other sidewalk , so we run like hell with this fukkin car trying to break our legs and cut into this old railroad track that cuts through to the next block , as we get like 40 feet from the next block the car rolls past and starts to turn , so were like " shit ' and turn around and run back the way we came but this time we run the whole fukkin way and eventually escape into the trees and bushes by this elementary school....... it was a crazy time and i still dont know what the fuk was up with the dudes in the super toyota ?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived