Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Economic Renewal Plan

NorteRed

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Plan

Vision for Economic Renewal

The natural state of our economy is prosperity. Freedom ensures that.

In order to return to prosperity, Government must get off our backs, out of our pockets and out of our way

Economic Guiding Principles

Production drives the economy, not spending. Production is the engine, consumption is the caboose.

We can not spend our way to prosperity.

Government spending is like taking a bucket of water from the deep end of the pool, pouring it in the shallow end. Then they HOPE that the water level will CHANGE.

Risk taking drives growth.

Business formation and job creation are dependent on entrepreneurs taking risks.

Investors who fund those entrepreneurs likewise take risks.

Measurements must be dependable.

A dollar must always be a dollar just as an hour is always 60 minutes.

Sound money is crucial for prosperity.

UNITE, never DIVIDE; UNITED around ECONOMIC GROWTH

When one party is so focused on spending so that the other must focus on cutting, we must unite around economic growth

Unite income tax payers with payroll taxpayers so we all pull for low rates

Unite those wanting to eliminate deductions with those seeking lower rates.

Unite the Flat-Taxers with the Fair-Taxers

Phase One

Our current economic crisis calls for bold action to truly stimulate the economy and Renew America back to its greatness. The 9-9-9 Plan gets Washington D.C. out of the business of picking winners and losers, using the tax code to dole out favors, and dividing the country with class warfare. It is fair, simple, transparent and efficient. It taxes everything once and nothing twice. It taxes the broadest possible base at the lowest possible rates. It is neutral with respect to savings and consumption,capital and labor, imports and exports and whether companies pay dividends or retain earnings.

9% Business Flat Tax

Gross income less all purchases from other U.S. located businesses, all capital investment, and net exports.

Empowerment Zones will offer deductions for the payroll of those employed in the zone

9% Individual Flat Tax.

Gross income less charitable deductions.

Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for those living and/or working in the zone.

9% National Sales Tax.

Unlike a state sales tax, which is an add-on tax that increases the price of goods and services, this is a replacement tax. It replaces taxes that are already embedded in selling prices. By replacing higher marginal rates in the production process with lower marginal rates, marginal production costs actually decline, which will lead to prices being the same or lower, not higher.

Economic Impact

According to former Reagan Treasury official Gary Robbins, of Fiscal Associates, the 9-9-9 Plan will expand GDP by $2 trillion, create 6 million new jobs, increase business investment by one third, and increase wages by 10%.

9-9-9 Plan: Summary

Removes all payroll taxes and unites all tax payers

Provides the least incentive to evade taxes and the fewest opportunities to do so

Lifts a $430 billion dead-weight burden on the economy due to compliance, enforcement, collection, etc…

Is fair, simple, efficient, neutral, and transparent

Ends nearly all deductions and special interest favors

Features zero tax on capital gains and repatriated profits

Exports leave our shores without the Business Tax or the Sales Tax embedded in their cost, making them world class competitive. Imports are subject to the same taxation as domestically produced goods, leveling the playing field.

Lowest marginal rates on production

Kills the Death Tax

Allows immediate expensing of business investments

Eliminates double taxation of dividends

Increases capital formation which aids capital availability for small businesses

Increased capital per worker drives productivity and wage growth

Features a platform to launch properly structured Empowerment Zones to renew our inner cities

The pro-growth, pro-job, pro-export economic policies of the 9-9-9 PLAN equals a strong dollar policy

Phase 2 – The Fair Tax

Amidst a backdrop of the economic renewal created by the 9-9-9 Plan, I will begin the process of educating the American people on the benefits of continuing the next step to the Fair Tax.

Ultimately replaces individual and corporate income taxes

Ends the IRS as we know it and repeals the 16th Amendment

Meet Herman Cain

Mr. Cain has more than 40 years experience in the the private sector where he balanced budgets, created jobs and rescued failing companies. A no-nonsense business leader who has turned struggling companies around to renewed success, Mr. Cain’s policies will do the same for the United States of America.

Find out more at www.HermanCain.com/about

please see link

http://www.facebook.com/notes/neil-daniell/what-you-should-know-about-the-9-9-9-plan/10150422133536416

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cain (along with pretty much all the other republican GOP nominees) are fucking idiots. I don't agree with everything Ron Paul says but he is the only one who should be allowed to entre, the rest just comes across as flip flopping retards.

While Im no economics expert I have seen enough of Cains interviews to see he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about when it comes to running a country.

• Like 1

Haha my bad but for sure i wouldn't mind Ron Paul for president i guess, anyone would be better than obama again

not if they are republican, Americans would have to have their heads checked if they went with the Republican party, unless everyone on this forum is earning half a million plus a year, then I could understand why they would vote republican becaue all they do is look out for the rich, but any lower income people should not vote republican because they would just be fucking themselves over.

Im not saying the Republicunts are the right choice, but anyone that thinks Democrats are any better are just as retarded.

Im all about a fair living wage, and yada yada yada, but giving people money for no reason is nonsense.

There needs to be a true middle class party, instead we have the Robin Hood Rat party and the Rich get Richer posse.

We have the same problem with Labour and the Tories, they are both assholes but for me Labour would be the only choice as the Tories are right wing assholes/only in it for the rich.

I don't think there is actually a political party here in the UK I would actually be happy to vote for, I imagine it would be the same for me if I were in the US, but I would take the democrats over the republicans, I dont think they are better but they are a lesser evil to me.

southpark nailed it years ago w/ the 'giant douche v turd sandwich episode'

and yet apathy and complacency have brought us no real change, and so we occupy. i really hope something comes from this or i'm probably gonna give up on this country and plan my latin american escape.

south park did a recent episode on Mexicans going back to Mexico,, the usa would take a tremendous downfall if that were to actually happen,,, and yes there should be a mid class party is what Cunt_Eastwood was saying... i vote republican - half of you dont know what you are talking about. being democrat and crying at the rich to give money to the poor against there will is fucked up. If i got a job at mc donalds and some how i worked really really fucking hard and one day became CEO i fucking deserve the money i worked hard for giving money to charity would be my choice fuck people who think it is absolutely mandatory for me to share with others or that isn't fair for me to have all this money.. i dont mind paying the taxes as long as i know where it is going and is going to a good and sensible cause. but fuck punishing the rich for being rich? i have a lot of respect for those who work hard doing what they do. Work hard in life and you can do and be anything you want. Im' not rich or poor but i work hard, if i was poor i wouldn't be crying at the government for help i'd be out looking for work non stop.. sometimes shit aint fair but thats just life..

what if you got rich through exploiting loopholes, committing fraud, using lobbyists to sway politicians to write laws that favor corporations over constituents, and/or generally cheated?

this idea of 'he worked hard so he deserves it' is nice. but do you really think a ceo worked/works 500 times harder than his employees?

i'm not mad at people for being wealthy or comfortable, but if you honestly think you can pull yourself up from your boot straps to the top via a mcdonalds job then you are clueless. they get rich, we get poorer.

Thomas Sowell said it best when asked to contrast Barack Obama and Herman Cain... (parapharasing) Barack Obama grew up with a privileged upbringing with no responsibilities until he won the presidency. Herman Cain acutally worked and then DID something. Grew up in a low income family, worked his own way up, and HAS acutally run things. There's no question in my mind who would make a better President. I wish Herman Cain nothing but the best.

JOBS JOBS JOBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLBRwiekZuc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Herman Cain has spent his life living and working all over the country -- Indiana, Georgia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Washington, D.C. -- but never in Chicago.

So it's curious that all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain emanate from Chicago: home of the Daley machine and Obama consigliere David Axelrod.

Suspicions had already fallen on Sheila O'Grady, who is close with David Axelrod and went straight from being former Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff to president of the Illinois Restaurant Association (IRA), as being the person who dug up Herman Cain's personnel records from the National Restaurant Association (NRA).

The Daley-controlled IRA works hand-in-glove with the NRA. And strangely enough, Cain's short, three-year tenure at the NRA is evidently the only period in his decades-long career during which he's alleged to have been a sexual predator.

After O'Grady's name surfaced in connection with the miraculous appearance of Cain's personnel files from the NRA, she issued a Clintonesque denial of any involvement in producing them -- by vigorously denying that she knew Cain when he was at the NRA. (Duh.)

And now, after a week of conservative eye-rolling over unspecified, anonymous accusations against Cain, we've suddenly got very specific sexual assault allegations from an all-new accuser out of ... Chicago.

Herman Cain has never lived in Chicago. But you know who has? David Axelrod! And guess who lived in Axelrod's very building? Right again: Cain's latest accuser, Sharon Bialek.

Bialek's accusations were certainly specific. But they also demonstrated why anonymous accusations are worthless.

Within 24 hours of Bialek's press conference, friends and acquaintances of hers stepped forward to say that she's a "gold-digger," that she was constantly in financial trouble -- having filed for personal bankruptcy twice -- and, of course, that she had lived in Axelrod's apartment building at 505 North Lake Shore Drive, where, she admits, she knew the man The New York Times calls Obama's "hired muscle."

Throw in some federal tax evasion, and she's Obama's next Cabinet pick.

The reason all this is relevant is that both Axelrod and Daley have a history of smearing political opponents by digging up claims of sexual misconduct against them.

John Brooks, Chicago's former fire commissioner, filed a lawsuit against Daley six months ago claiming Daley threatened to smear him with sexual harassment accusations if Brooks didn't resign. He resigned -- and the sexual harassment allegations were later found to be completely false.

Meanwhile, as extensively detailed in my book Guilty: Liberal 'Victims' and Their Assault on America, the only reason Obama became a U.S. senator -- allowing him to run for president -- is that David Axelrod pulled sealed divorce records out of a hat, first, against Obama's Democratic primary opponent, and then against Obama's Republican opponent.

One month before the 2004 Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate, Obama was way down in the polls, about to lose to Blair Hull, a multimillionaire securities trader.

But then The Chicago Tribune -- where Axelrod used to work -- began publishing claims that Hull's second ex-wife, Brenda Sexton, had sought an order of protection against him during their 1998 divorce proceedings.

From then until Election Day, Hull was embroiled in fighting the allegation that he was a "wife beater." He and his ex-wife eventually agreed to release their sealed divorce records. His first ex-wife, daughters and nanny defended him at a press conference, swearing he was never violent. During a Democratic debate, Hull was forced to explain that his wife kicked him and he had merely kicked her back.

Hull's substantial lead just a month before the primary collapsed with the nonstop media attention to his divorce records. Obama sailed to the front of the pack and won the primary. Hull finished third with 10 percent of the vote.

Luckily for Axelrod, Obama's opponent in the general election had also been divorced.

The Republican nominee was Jack Ryan, a graduate of Dartmouth and Harvard law and business schools, who had left his lucrative partnership at Goldman Sachs to teach at an inner-city school on the South Side of Chicago.

But in a child custody dispute some years earlier, Ryan's ex-wife, Hollywood sex kitten Jeri Lynn Ryan, had alleged that, while the couple was married, Jack had taken her to swingers clubs in Paris and New York.

Jack Ryan adamantly denied the allegations. In the interest of protecting their son, he also requested that the records be put permanently under seal.

Axelrod's courthouse moles obtained the "sealed" records and, in no time, they were in the hands of every political operative in Chicago. Knowing perfectly well what was in the records, Chicago Tribune attorneys flew to California and requested that the court officially "unseal" them -- over the objections of both Jack and Jeri Ryan.

Your honor, who knows what could be in these records!

A California judge ordered them unsealed, which allowed newspapers to publish the salacious allegations, and four days later, Ryan dropped out of the race under pressure from idiot Republicans (who should be tracked down and shot).

With a last-minute replacement of Alan Keyes as Obama's Republican opponent, Obama was able to set an all-time record in an Illinois Senate election, winning with a 43 percent margin.

And that's how Obama became a senator four years after losing a congressional race to Bobby Rush. (In a disastrous turn of events, Rush was not divorced.)

Axelrod destroyed the only two men who stood between Obama and the Senate with illicitly obtained, lurid allegations from their pasts.

In 2007, long after Obama was safely ensconced in the U.S. Senate, The New York Times reported: "The Tribune reporter who wrote the original piece (on Hull's sealed divorce records) later acknowledged in print that the Obama camp had 'worked aggressively behind the scenes' to push the story."

Some had suggested, the Times article continued, that Axelrod had "an even more significant role -- that he leaked the initial story."

This time, Obama's little helpers have not only thrown a bomb into the Republican primary, but are hoping to destroy the man who deprives the Democrats of their only argument in 2012: If you oppose Obama, you must be a racist. BY ANN COULTER.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=47438

/

http://bravewinds.com/2011/11/09/is-david-axelrod-behind-the-accusations-against-herman-cain/

Stop posting press releases. The idea of taxing consumption rather than income is good but the herman cain 999 proposal still has a 9% income tax. That means the poor will be hit the hardest by the tax because they get lower wages to cover the 9% payroll, reduced again by a 9% income, then reduced again by a 9% federal sales tax on top of the state sales tax. I'm all for flat taxes and reducing taxes, but the only way to do that is curb government spending, which republicans don't know how to do.

• 3 weeks later...