Here's what i don't like about pizza

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

you so crazy

crust is legit when stuffed to the brim with 3 types of cheeses... you can even put ingredients in your crust to make it more legit ...

whatchutalkinboutmamerro?

nonsense

you so crazy

crust is legit when stuffed to the brim with 3 types of cheeses... you can even put ingredients in your crust to make it more legit ...

whatchutalkinboutmamerro?

nonsense

Now you're talking about adding all sorts of shit to the crust, because you know just how gay it is by itself. That's basically rolling up a cheese pizza into a tube.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

what can i say? thats the only crust i know. but actually i like the crush plenty fine on its own... guess it just me

Guest Ginger Bread Man

oo so now u dont have a proper retort so you resort to childish name calling and gheyities eyy.. i see how it is...

sneak is on the money though calzones are fiyaaah

fior_di_zucca.jpg

i love these. i havent had them since i was....... a teenager living at home. my parents make soup out of the flowers and squash. mmmmm so sweet.

i like soft fluffy pizza with lots of sauce. i could care less if anything is on there because i take everything off 90% of the time. i love the lil pizzas you put in the microwave that come in like a bag of 6. or even the 99cent pizzas from tostinos.

i like my pizza microwaved and not baked.

I have been known to make a pizza, scrape off the cheese into a bowl, lick to tomato sauce off the crust, give the crust to my dog, then eat the cheese with a fork followed by a tall glass of whole milk.

I have also been known to make microwave popcorn, toss the popcorn (wastefull, yes) then lick the salty butter out of the bag. <<< my darkest secret

I like California Pizza Kitchen "thai recipe" pizza. I wonder why they add "recipe" to the title. Is it so I don't assume it's imported from Thailand? That's the only reason i can think of.