heres one pic i just did

Guest kuvet8808

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh

well i agree with everyone and mang somewhere in the middle.. u guys ARE a little too sensitive.. BUT... he posted a ack pic of a dumb hitler ... i dont know why or what his motive was for postin that... if it was for the sake of bein controversial hes an idiot.... but really no reason to give the guy a break.. the shit sucks

Guest kuvet8808

its a fuckn pic. that i did off the top of my head fuck u guys are way to up tight its a fuckn drwing

off the top of yer head.... dawg that aint art.. theres no style there... even the swastika is poorly drawn.. how fuckin hard is it to draw a damn swastika kid... u suck.. u shouldnt be browsing this oard.. we dont like you.... peace

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

off the top of yer head.... dawg that aint art.. theres no style there... even the swastika is poorly drawn.. how fuckin hard is it to draw a damn swastika kid... u suck.. u shouldnt be browsing this oard.. we dont like you.... peace

says the man with 17 posts....

the funny thing, is half the morons calling this guy a fag.

wanna know who else was a homophobe?

hitler.

Guest Smok

Either the guy took the picture down, or something else is fucked, cause I'm not seeing it. I kinda agree with Mang though, I've drawn hitler before (in the bent over position with Fred Durst's dick in his ass).

Archived