heres one of mine, post one of yours

God Awful

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ouch.......im oddly unoffended. but incase you didnt notice the name of the post....... this really isnt about my shit. But I'll play a little game with you........you or anyone else can say anything negative you want, and ill post another peice.

NOT ANOTHER: REVOK/ZES<---- RIDER...!! DAMN PEOPLE DONT U THINK THIS METHOD IS GETTING OLD?? FUCK ITS ALL ABOUT CREATIVITY WITHIN U.. SET YOUR OWN STANDARDS DONT LET OTHERS DO THAT FOR U.. ILL JUST STOP NOW.. ITS JUST GROOSEMLY SICKENING SEEING EVERY OTHER HANK,JOHN N HARRY DO THE SAME STYLE OVER N OVER... BE A LEADER DONT BE A FOLLOWER.. ROCK SHIT FOR SELF.. AND IM OFF TO GRAB A BREWSKI...:D :mad:

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by BABYWANTOKIL

try and do something original...it's funny to see every toy trying to bite that style

Jesus christ you piece of shit, post some of your work. Its funny how only toys go around every website talking shit. Stop hiding you nut fag, show your god damn work, till then stop calling people toys.

ohhhh my fukin lord.

babywantakill just shut the fuk up!!!!!

i cant beleive what you just said. do you know what graffiti is? do you know what that piece even said. holly fukin shit.

god damit i need a gun with two bullets one for your head and one for mine.

holly geez

fo fuk sakes

god dam......... .... ... .. .

Originally posted by ASER1NE

I FUKKIN LIKE IT , ALOT

but its tru it isnt very original

IM SORRY 2 SAY THIS BUT ASER1NE I DONT THINK IT IS A BITE

& I DO LIKE IT ALOT ASWELL..........

HERE IS AN IDEA WHY DOESNT ANY 1 THAT THINK THAT TASK "BITES"

POST A FLIX OF SOMETHING THAT HE IS BITEING FROM..REVOK SEVER?

I WOULD LOVE 2 SEE YOU FOOLS DO THAT SO U WOULD KNOW THAT ALL U ARE ARE HATER INTERNET FOOLS THAT TALK ISH & HAVE NO PROOF 2 BACK IT UP.......SO GO POST UP WHORSE!!!

"NO EGO TRIPPIN JUST GROWING OLD CURL UP WHEN IM FEELING COLD BECAUSE PAIN UPON MY SOUL IS ALL I SEEM 2 FEEL WATCHIN MY FAMILY FALL APART........-GOODIE MOB"

Archived