Here's my back...please stab it

Gunm

I got a cool little part-time job here at school to keep some cheddar in my pocket. Nothing but good attendance, always made up missed days, accurate and consistent performance in a positon that demands it. Etc...

SO go in today to find out my faggot-ass boss has submitted a request for my termination due to the fact I turned in my schedule a day late.

What bothers me just as much as this bullshit decision is the reactions i got from my co-workers. Obviously word spread of what went down and folks I was just slapping high fives and joking with a week ago now shun my ass like I'm a leper or a panhandler. I might as well have been invisible to these people when i walked in this morning. Averted glances, eyes on the floor......

"Oh wow, never saw that thread hanging off my jeans!"

"Uhm, I suddenly must pick up this book as it just became the single most interesting fucking thing ever!"

Comaraderie, friendship....here's a window....feel free to toss them right out of it!

That's some lame treatment. No wonder there's been a spike in workplace violence over the years.:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a few years ago there was a guy here who went ape shit and started hacking motherfuckers up at work with a samurai sword! it was ill. the guy totally sliced up a grip of people.

the point of my story? be that guy, lens, be that guy! be the guy that takes a small thing and makes a fucking mountain out of it. and not only do you need to make it into a mountain, but you need to take that mountain, place it on your shoulder, and mow those motherfuckers down like the piece of shit turncoat slime that they are!

as my good friend james hetfield said just moments ago through my headphones:

"No remorse No repent

We don't care what it meant

Another day Another death

Another sorrow Another breath"

Originally posted by slave_one

always remember: co-workers are not your friends

Slave pretty much summed it up right here, co-workers will do anything to get ahead of you your fuck-ups no doubt make them look better so they enjoy seeing you make mistakes. Take everything with a grain of salt. But your in america for petes sake...isnt there some union or something that deals with unfair dismissal?

You'll be ok.

On another note, i was just wondering what happened with your roomates several months back, the nerds who spent your deposit money on video games....did you ever get your money back or get revenge?

*stabs repeatedly, why wont you fucking die already*

"the point of my story? be that guy, lens, be that guy! be the guy that takes a small thing and makes a fucking mountain out of it. and not only do you need to make it into a mountain, but you need to take that mountain, place it on your shoulder, and mow those motherfuckers down like the piece of shit turncoat slime that they are!"

hahahahaha

Originally posted by seeking

a few years ago there was a guy here who went ape shit and started hacking motherfuckers up at work with a samurai sword! it was ill. the guy totally sliced up a grip of people.

the point of my story? be that guy, lens, be that guy! be the guy that takes a small thing and makes a fucking mountain out of it. and not only do you need to make it into a mountain, but you need to take that mountain, place it on your shoulder, and mow those motherfuckers down like the piece of shit turncoat slime that they are!

as my good friend james hetfield said just moments ago through my headphones:

"No remorse No repent

We don't care what it meant

Another day Another death

Another sorrow Another breath"

this happend 10 minuets away from my house

where the employee worked at a local

Albertson's supermarket... that was some

crazy shit

Originally posted by fatbastard

On another note, i was just wondering what happened with your roomates several months back, the nerds who spent your deposit money on video games....did you ever get your money back or get revenge?

i took sweet sweet revenge my friends the sort I cannot divulge here on 12oz for security reasons but i got my shit back in SPADES.

Yeah, it sucks i got the boot but I see it more as an opportunity to take on something better. i seriously think this happened for a reason. Thanks to all for the words of encouragement.

Oh, I chewed my supervisior out too. he originally told me that he was "waiting to hear back from personel" before he made a decision on my termination. Turns out he had the position filled as of yesterday. So i called him and said

"Why the fuck did you waste my time when you already had my position filled? Why did you tell me to wait until later today for an answer? You couldn't have just told me this morning?"

"Well (blank), I hadn't made up my mind yet. I wanted to wait for...."

"Wait for what?!?!? Fuck you dude... filling my position says you already made up your mind. You wasted my time, proved to me you're not a man by not telling the truth and reinforced the notion in my mind that you're a bigger pussy than i originally had you pegged as. Fuck you very much." ::click::

Seriously, I was suprised I articulated myself so well rather than just launching into a storm of obscenities. Well, that's that.....time to move on, make my mark somewhere else and.....well, for now, go get a sixer of PBR at the store and kick back at my new place.

if you were there over 6 months try to file for unemployment. I did that when i got fired from my last job and I have been riding the wave since then. its a nice little fuck you to send back to your empoyer.

also if you still have to go in there remember this, your already getting fired so just fuck off and be obnoxious. do all the shit you wanted to do at work but never did because you knew you would lose your job.

ok first off ..that's some messed up shit... u say u had a great attendance...ur a good worker right ? and ur boss asked for ur termination because u turned ur schedule in late? that's some fuckin bullshit...If I were u I'd go go to somebody above ur boss...and get their ass fired because ur boss in on some lame shit! and fuck them gay ass co -workers their a bunch of bitches ... gettin all stupid on u ... who knows maybe ur boss thought u were doin better then him...and didn't want u to steal his job!Those bastards are so insecure:)

because of the ammount I've paid into 'EI'

(employment insurance) over my life....

I could get $1400 a month for the next half a year.

I would suck to be broke though, but the time off would be nice.

Originally posted by LENS

"Oh wow, never saw that thread hanging off my jeans!"

"Uhm, I suddenly must pick up this book as it just became the single most interesting fucking thing ever!"

"theres a creaking floorboard....over...on...theothersideoftheroom...bye!"