Heres how i got busted

a guy called twinkie

Okay so about two and a half months ago, I went out for the first big bombing run i had done in days. Let me tell you I went crazy. But I was still being smart: watching out, inspecting places first, etc. But heres the good part, I see this 3 story building in our city and I'd say its the biggest in downtown so i decide to climb up the side and hit it.

On the way up I here these noises coming from the roof. It wasn't anything real loud and it didn't sound like humans so I finish climbing the building and guess what I find. A 357 mag pointed at my face with an accompaning flashlight in the eyes. I turn around and tried busting down but my foot got caught on the stairwell and I ended up hanging face down 3 stories in the air with the only thing to catch me is the sidewalk. Then I see a squad car roll up with 2 more cops. So as I hang thier waiting for the firetruck (this really pleases fireman at 3am trust me) as the cops from the ground and the one on top asked me questions.

When the firetruck finally arrived two of the cops left only to arrive at the station half an hour later with polaroids of all the new stuff in town. I thought I was going to get away lightly because they didn't catch me doing anything except climbing the building with paint in my bakpack. But then as I was being checked into Juvenile Hall I realized I had a little sketch in my back pocket, but unfortunately the guys at the hall had already realized that themselves.

So to make the end of this long story short, I got nailed for violating curfew, violating probation, 32 acts of vandalism. I got charged with $3000 retribution, $500 for the firetruck, 70 days in the hall, and 2 extra years of probation. But I must say it was almost worth it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

there comes a point when its really fuckin' stupid to be out

bombing.......................................

sounds to me like you got burned on a lot of bullshit.

:(

Guest BROWNer

Re: i am scared now

Originally posted by Some1

thats freaking scary dude i am crying i am never gonna paint again well maybe that will just make me more cautious . what the hell were cops doin on the roof?!?!?!? are they ninjas!?!?!:heated:

:)

you should never carry a sketch with you. when you bomb you should always do stuff that you can do off the top of your head. if you cant do that then stay home and keep sketching the same sketch ever and ever again until you can. my two cents

hahahaha i can just see you hanging upside down 3 stories up by your foot, the fact that you were running away tops it off and the gun in the face,oh baby!

that shit always seems to happen to me too.one time i was jacking shit from a big department store after school,i got a pair of jeans and an echo sweat shirt and leave with no problem at all.go out wait for the bus.and start freezing so i burn the ink tag off in the bus shelter, put the sweater on and thats what fucked me up.....they were still watching me! so these two lezbos come up and grab me like come with us so i go and for some reason i take off i got loose and was on the run when just as i started me journey.........my fucking shoe falls off so im hobbling on one foot in one spot and by then id givin up and stayed put and this bitch jumps on me and was like stay down dont move yelling like a bastard at me and i knew i could just take these whores out grab my stolen property and my shoe and leave but some stupid fucking assholes drive up and start asking how they could help so this guy put his elbow right in my spine fucking hard and realy did permanent damage.........im in serious pain here screaming at the top of my lungs "ill fucking kill you bitch move your elbow fucker" and shit,so while were waiting for the cops the come the 5 people holding me down causing real permanent damage are telling me how tough they are and how easy it was taking me down and how theyll charge me for death threats....10 months later charges dropped and the stoe closed down those are some serious fucking bastard assholes and i really will fuck them up bad if i ever run into them again...

Originally posted by a guy called twinkie

I thought I was going to get away lightly because they didn't catch me doing anything except climbing the building with paint in my bakpack. But then as I was being checked into Juvenile Hall I realized I had a little sketch in my back pocket, but unfortunately the guys at the hall had already realized that themselves.

never admit anything. I've been there, and I know when some fat angry cop is screaming at you in that little concrete interview room its hard to stay quiet, but they had nothing on you. that sketch? you saw it painted all around town so you stopped to draw it...the sketch isnt an eye witness to every single thing you painted. I'm not trying to be an asshole and tell you that you fucked up...its not like that. Its just that not saying anything cant be emphasised enough. I dont care what they tell you about "we can get a handwriting expert in to analyize this and prove you did it" or "your boy spilled the beans and told us everything so you better come clean..." or "if you just admit you did it we can tell the judge you cooperated and get you a lighter sentence" ALL OF IT IS BULLSHIT! just tough it out and youll be better off in the end...

the only time i ever got caught was on my 20th birthday when i went out bombing piss drunk at 3am. i was just putting throwups on every metal door for a 10 block radius. this is in a real shitty neighborhood, so i didn't even bother to stop doing my fill in when some plack pontiac drove by. i figured, who really gives a fuck at this time of night in this hood. next thing i know, the pontiac pulls over, 2 plain clothes detectives jump out of the car and have me in a arm bar with my faced smushed right up against the metal door. so my advice to everyone is never go bombing drunk and never go to jail on your birthday.

C-4 heres a lil tip for you and all the shoplifters here....WHEN THEY SAY CAN YOU COME WITH ME?...........you have every legal right to say NO and walk away...they can't touch you..they can't stop you in any way.To stop you using force is a violation of your rights......steal away:)

Guest HESHIANDET

very true. i can't emphasize this enough w/ urban outfitters stores. their store policy is a result of a HUGE lawsuit where an employee chased a shoplifter out the store and into the front of a bus. needless to say there was quite a settlement. and now the policy there is "let em go". if an employeee chases a shoplifter out of the sore, thy get fired on the spot. first hand experience here. steal away...

Re: Re: Heres how i got busted

Originally posted by ese

never admit anything.

An interesting story... recently I was part of a group which was stuck in a hairy situation with the long arm. To make a long story short I managed to get away without talking to and po pos, but a few of the members of our group were caught and interrogated in the squad car. The police told them if they didn't say anything they were admiting guilt. Now this seems like a setup but once they came clean about what was going down they were released with a warning... no lie. Their names were taken down and told they were under surveillence, but other than that things went smooth. Something to think about..........

Guest twofish

although your story was a good one and unfortunate, there are worse ways of getting caught. FOr example. my best friend (at least i thought he was) hadn't been painting for a month before he got caught. THey gave him the option of getting prosecuted or ratting people out... i got ratted out and am serving my fucking probation sentence right now.. but there's a chance next month is my last month :)

Originally posted by twofish

although your story was a good one and unfortunate, there are worse ways of getting caught. FOr example. my best friend (at least i thought he was) hadn't been painting for a month before he got caught. THey gave him the option of getting prosecuted or ratting people out... i got ratted out and am serving my fucking probation sentence right now.. but there's a chance next month is my last month :)

snitches find their way underground in ditches after proby wears off....

tie your shoes tight, and run like fuck.......

I been to the slammer, and I aint going back!

here's my two cents

when i was 15(which was years ago so don't tell me that i am going to get caugh off this post or some shit) we went to olive garden for my friends birthday. well before we sat down, being the dumbass babies that we were, we hit the bathroom with markers. little shit for the most part. but once we were eating my buddy went in and hit the mirrors and outside doors with shoepolish shit. really fucking dumb. the waiter comes up and hands us kiddie menus to draw on(evidence obviously) and we tell him not to touch them but he says it's no big deal and draws his shit. well needless to say i am now permanently banned from olive gardens across my city. cops came and the whole nine yards. and we fucked up our friends birthday get together. morals:

don't ruin your friend's party over graff

don't ever sketch on your kiddie menu shit no matter how tempting it is

don't eat half ass italian bullshit when your own fucking grandmother is italian and could cook up anything twice as good for you at home

take heed. . .

All I have to say is that the 70 days did suck. But I did learn some cool tricks to get to the top of buildings by the guy I was in my cell with. In reply to the comment about how i live in a shitty town because the biggest building is 3 stories is wrong. Though my downtown is rather short we have a pretty nice town with a pretty fat population.

Guest please.die

olive garden rules

Mr. Bear, that sucks real bad, you're missing out. That unlimited salad and breadsticks really helps when you're very hungry and low on cash. I try to frequent the olive garden whenever I see one. Yessir.

about the shoplifting incident...i am part of a huge ass click that is dedicated to racking shit...we've all been caught once or had close calls.....heres my 2 cents

1. Employees CANNOT chase you out....SECURITY can however. My friend racked some shit from mervyns one day and the employees were about 5 seconds behind him but tehy never left teh store. My other friend jacked some shit from Copelands and a undercover runs out and catches him.

2. The ONLY ways to get caught are...Employee sees you...Caught on camera...security CAN catch you at the front door!!

3. to avoid getting caught LEAVE the store as sooooon as possible. I was caught because i racked the shit, then stuck around for a little bit...walked to the door....undercovers got me. PACE OUT UR RACKING!!!! dont rack from the same store every day!! once a month is fine...rack from 7 diff stores and u should be fine. Ur shit is taped...and ur iddentity will be on camera...so if they see the little white kid with the spiked hair that has been caught on camera 5 times already..they will already kno wat to do!

iThe best way to rack small shit like griffin ink etc. is to just pocket it on your way to the door and leave like aa little bitch. I used to pocket it, walk around the store, then leave, i never got caught, but i was lucky. For larger shit i like grab and runs, u need a car though...you should sorta tamper ur liscense plate tho...for a more chilller approach, find a nice blind aisle, take ur pants, shirts, CDs watever (make sure tag is off) stuff in into an unsuspicious bag and leave. If you have a huge northface backpack its kinda suspicious, if u carrying a messenger bag or a small backpack or sling bag, it should be chiller. keep racking!!!! AND WEAR TIGHT SHOES!!!!!!!!!!! I KNO ONE FOOL GET BUSTED CUS HE WAS RUNNING FROM SECURITY WITH PUFFED SHOES...THAT FOOL GOT FUCKED!!! [uFFING UR SHOES IS THE STUPIDEST THING TO DO!

Archived