Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Heres how i got busted

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by a guy called twinkie, Oct 14, 2001.

1. a guy called twinkie

a guy called twinkie Member

Okay so about two and a half months ago, I went out for the first big bombing run i had done in days. Let me tell you I went crazy. But I was still being smart: watching out, inspecting places first, etc. But heres the good part, I see this 3 story building in our city and I'd say its the biggest in downtown so i decide to climb up the side and hit it.

On the way up I here these noises coming from the roof. It wasn't anything real loud and it didn't sound like humans so I finish climbing the building and guess what I find. A 357 mag pointed at my face with an accompaning flashlight in the eyes. I turn around and tried busting down but my foot got caught on the stairwell and I ended up hanging face down 3 stories in the air with the only thing to catch me is the sidewalk. Then I see a squad car roll up with 2 more cops. So as I hang thier waiting for the firetruck (this really pleases fireman at 3am trust me) as the cops from the ground and the one on top asked me questions.

When the firetruck finally arrived two of the cops left only to arrive at the station half an hour later with polaroids of all the new stuff in town. I thought I was going to get away lightly because they didn't catch me doing anything except climbing the building with paint in my bakpack. But then as I was being checked into Juvenile Hall I realized I had a little sketch in my back pocket, but unfortunately the guys at the hall had already realized that themselves.

So to make the end of this long story short, I got nailed for violating curfew, violating probation, 32 acts of vandalism. I got charged with $3000 retribution, $500 for the firetruck, 70 days in the hall, and 2 extra years of probation. But I must say it was almost worth it.

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

That sounds like it fucking sucked, i think i would fall in a deep state of depression if that happened to me.

3. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

i am scared now

thats freaking scary dude i am crying i am never gonna paint again well maybe that will just make me more cautious . what the hell were cops doin on the roof?!?!?!? are they ninjas!?!?!:heated:

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

there comes a point when its really fuckin' stupid to be out
    bombing.......................................
    sounds to me like you got burned on a lot of bullshit.

:(

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

Re: i am scared now

:)

6. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

thats fucking blows. if that happened to me i'd get my ass kicked by my parents. but the more i think about it theres no better way to get caught than to be hanging off a building.

~KRYLON2~

7. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

damn you got 70 days and you dont care...what the fuck...

8. bug

bug Guest

you should never carry a sketch with you. when you bomb you should always do stuff that you can do off the top of your head. if you cant do that then stay home and keep sketching the same sketch ever and ever again until you can. my two cents

9. TED NUGENT

TED NUGENT Senior Member

i just recently spent a couple days in the custady of chicagos finest and let me tell all you fools, that shit just isnt worth it dont get caught it sucks expeically in cities were they are fed up with this writing on walls bullshit

10. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

hahahaha i can just see you hanging upside down 3 stories up by your foot, the fact that you were running away tops it off and the gun in the face,oh baby!

that shit always seems to happen to me too.one time i was jacking shit from a big department store after school,i got a pair of jeans and an echo sweat shirt and leave with no problem at all.go out wait for the bus.and start freezing so i burn the ink tag off in the bus shelter, put the sweater on and thats what fucked me up.....they were still watching me! so these two lezbos come up and grab me like come with us so i go and for some reason i take off i got loose and was on the run when just as i started me journey.........my fucking shoe falls off so im hobbling on one foot in one spot and by then id givin up and stayed put and this bitch jumps on me and was like stay down dont move yelling like a bastard at me and i knew i could just take these whores out grab my stolen property and my shoe and leave but some stupid fucking assholes drive up and start asking how they could help so this guy put his elbow right in my spine fucking hard and realy did permanent damage.........im in serious pain here screaming at the top of my lungs "ill fucking kill you bitch move your elbow fucker" and shit,so while were waiting for the cops the come the 5 people holding me down causing real permanent damage are telling me how tough they are and how easy it was taking me down and how theyll charge me for death threats....10 months later charges dropped and the stoe closed down those are some serious fucking bastard assholes and i really will fuck them up bad if i ever run into them again...

11. aztek4two1

aztek4two1 Member

what kind of shitty city do you live in?

12. Like E.T. said once :
    Aouch!!!!

13. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

never admit anything. I've been there, and I know when some fat angry cop is screaming at you in that little concrete interview room its hard to stay quiet, but they had nothing on you. that sketch? you saw it painted all around town so you stopped to draw it...the sketch isnt an eye witness to every single thing you painted. I'm not trying to be an asshole and tell you that you fucked up...its not like that. Its just that not saying anything cant be emphasised enough. I dont care what they tell you about "we can get a handwriting expert in to analyize this and prove you did it" or "your boy spilled the beans and told us everything so you better come clean..." or "if you just admit you did it we can tell the judge you cooperated and get you a lighter sentence" ALL OF IT IS BULLSHIT! just tough it out and youll be better off in the end...

14. Scientific

Scientific Junior Member

Mna the one time I have ever been caught it was because of Eyewitnesses, I say their is no such Thing as an innocent bystander... BOOM BOOM BOOM...

15. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

the only time i ever got caught was on my 20th birthday when i went out bombing piss drunk at 3am. i was just putting throwups on every metal door for a 10 block radius. this is in a real shitty neighborhood, so i didn't even bother to stop doing my fill in when some plack pontiac drove by. i figured, who really gives a fuck at this time of night in this hood. next thing i know, the pontiac pulls over, 2 plain clothes detectives jump out of the car and have me in a arm bar with my faced smushed right up against the metal door. so my advice to everyone is never go bombing drunk and never go to jail on your birthday.