Here's a tip: Don't look at trains around 9/11

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my pop's birthday is on 9/11! I know I'll never forget when his birthday is again because of this! While everyone else (?) is all bummed and scared, I'll be eating cake and icecream nigga!!

we had Union Pacific cops take our info down before 9/11 for being in the yards. I had a disposeable camera and didn't tell them shit. We said we were just passing through but they were still dicks. Ticket or no ticket, I hate when they write my shit down!

**edit: I spelled a word wrong**

yeah......they just built tons of fencing with barb wire all along the tracks through downtown and most lay-ups....the bulls and city cops are pretty brutal around here making it almost impossible to check of the frieghts unless they happen to be cruising by.booooo..however,there are ways around that.

Originally posted by Nekro

I'm not a freight fan, but yall best be giving fake names to these retards at all times.

why are they retards? Because they're on the look out for terrorism and the like? Hell, I was happy he flipped a bitch and took my name down. Dude's doing his job. And giving a fake name might not work while he's holding my ID..

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

...for the most part they take down your name on anyday of the year.

Not really duder. Unless you're trespassing or doing something odd.

a friend of mine was taking pictures of a random power plant for his photos class. fbi personally came to his house and ripped the roll from his camera, took all his info, and now es in there files or some shit. i thought it was funny, but it makes sense to me.

Guest Pilau Hands

i was driving across a bridge with my friend the other day. i took a picture of her while on the bridge and was still messing with the camera by the time we got to the tolls on the other side. the cops were like, put that away and we'll pretend we never saw it. i know you probably didn't see the sign, but you're not allowed to take pictures of or on the bridge.

just a weird world now

Originally posted by WhiteOx

well i see you Americans havn't let terrorism get to you

I hate to break the news, but dude, we all die some day anyway. Come and get me you turbin-twisting camel riding bastards! I want my fucking rights back! Cancel the damn Patriot Act and give us our country back.

Search my bags, dont let me take photos! I dont care. People think its an invasion of privacy, I think its more like saving my life. If they do find someone with a bomb strapped to their ass, at least I wont be blown up.

And all these red/orange terror levels? I have two things to say: a) we werent on a warning when Sept 11 happened, so... what? When its red does it mean the whole continent of North America is going to explode? No I dont think so.. keep youre fuckin terror ratings to yourself. and B) I really despise any NYer who is afraid to go into the city etc during high terror alerts. Wait.. I dislike ANY American who wont go to any major city during terror alerts. Dude, if anything happens, it was meant to be. Dont be a coward and hide in the corner of your basement sobbing. Id rather die knowing I didnt conform my life around some bullshit fundamentalist group's plans than sit at home crying like a baby. Pfft.

...americans are very quick to forget that prior planes flying into buildings the worst terrorist attack in the us was by two white-bred military trained good 'ol boys from america's heartland that decided oklahoma city had one too many building...not to mention a radical white highly educated man that took his vengence out on people through the mail...

...terrorism is nothing new to the us...the only difference now is that way too many people allow the fear of it to shape their lives...

Originally posted by gatita

Search my bags, dont let me take photos! I dont care. People think its an invasion of privacy, I think its more like saving my life. If they do find someone with a bomb strapped to their ass, at least I wont be blown up.

you should care since they are breaking search and seizure laws. i understand going on a plane but walking down the street or while taking a train? give them an inch and they'll take a foot.

Originally posted by gatita

And all these red/orange terror levels? I have two things to say: a) we werent on a warning when Sept 11 happened, so... what? When its red does it mean the whole continent of North America is going to explode? No I dont think so.. keep youre fuckin terror ratings to yourself. and B) I really despise any NYer who is afraid to go into the city etc during high terror alerts. Wait.. I dislike ANY American who wont go to any major city during terror alerts. Dude, if anything happens, it was meant to be. Dont be a coward and hide in the corner of your basement sobbing. Id rather die knowing I didnt conform my life around some bullshit fundamentalist group's plans than sit at home crying like a baby. Pfft.

well if it was meant to be, then there is nothing we can do to stop it. like searching our bags.

Archived