Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Here's a tip: Don't look at trains around 9/11

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CIPHER_one, Sep 9, 2004.

1. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

A copper took my name down for taking pictures of an engine.

Be careful benchin'.

2. Drunk Sober

Drunk Sober Member

my pop's birthday is on 9/11! I know I'll never forget when his birthday is again because of this! While everyone else (?) is all bummed and scared, I'll be eating cake and icecream nigga!!

we had Union Pacific cops take our info down before 9/11 for being in the yards. I had a disposeable camera and didn't tell them shit. We said we were just passing through but they were still dicks. Ticket or no ticket, I hate when they write my shit down!

**edit: I spelled a word wrong**

3. 455

455 Guest

yeah......they just built tons of fencing with barb wire all along the tracks through downtown and most lay-ups....the bulls and city cops are pretty brutal around here making it almost impossible to check of the frieghts unless they happen to be cruising by.booooo..however,there are ways around that.

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

yep, but....

...for the most part they take down your name on anyday of the year.

5. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I'm not a freight fan, but yall best be giving fake names to these retards at all times.

6. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

when i was in court about half of the cases that day were for providing false information... if you do it be wise, don't slip.

7. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

why are they retards? Because they're on the look out for terrorism and the like? Hell, I was happy he flipped a bitch and took my name down. Dude's doing his job. And giving a fake name might not work while he's holding my ID..

Not really duder. Unless you're trespassing or doing something odd.

8. ButtMunch

ButtMunch New Jack

Damn, for me, graffin and taking flicks is da bomb, naw mean? No way some pig is gonna tell me what i can take flciks of!

9. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

It sucks, but i'd rather not be blown up

10. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

i have had my name and picture taken for rolling through a yard to get pics.The cop was nice but went on to say she was just doing her job.Oh well shit happens..

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

my pops has never been pulled over or got a ticket while driving...the 1 time he did was on 9/11/01right as the first hit plane...while the cop was writing the ticket he got the call over the radio and bounced and never gave him the ticket....bugged out

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

a friend of mine was taking pictures of a random power plant for his photos class. fbi personally came to his house and ripped the roll from his camera, took all his info, and now es in there files or some shit. i thought it was funny, but it makes sense to me.

13. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

damn, i can tell you are smart

14. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

thats rough, ill be looking at trains enough for all ya americans dont worry

15. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i was driving across a bridge with my friend the other day. i took a picture of her while on the bridge and was still messing with the camera by the time we got to the tolls on the other side. the cops were like, put that away and we'll pretend we never saw it. i know you probably didn't see the sign, but you're not allowed to take pictures of or on the bridge.

just a weird world now