HERE YA GO PODRIDO

fr8yardjunky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Straight Hatin'

Damn,,,,,The hatin just dont stop. A few months back one of my boys rolled up on the spot, and this guy was writing something on one of the trains with chalk. I dont know if he was with the rails or just dissin' but my boy shot him in the back with a paintball gun and he fell flat on his ass. Noone fucks with our shit up here,,, we got that shit on lockdown.

Re: Straight Hatin'

Originally posted by DocMartin

Damn,,,,,The hatin just dont stop. A few months back one of my boys rolled up on the spot, and this guy was writing something on one of the trains with chalk. I dont know if he was with the rails or just dissin' but my boy shot him in the back with a paintball gun and he fell flat on his ass. Noone fucks with our shit up here,,, we got that shit on lockdown.

way to keep your yard chill genius.

Re: Straight Hatin'

Originally posted by DocMartin

he should never have fucked around with gangstaz from the hard streets of bismarch north dakota..

fuck around and get yo ass shot....

with a spit ball!

Archived