Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

here, tear me apart

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by sensnsa, May 30, 2002.

1. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

http://www.pitt.edu/~qwg1/sensnsa.jpg'>

too lazy to add color, and i have a ghetto web cam..

peas

2. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

if it were clear, maybe it wouldn't be so whack.

3. deadlydnut

deadlydnut Guest

http://wisdom1100.ihateclowns.com/images/uratoy.jpg'>

Actually some of the letters look good (the s's) The E is ok but what is that letter after the E?

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hahaha , youre sketch still sucks though .

5. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

if you fixed the n? it would be an ok start.

6. donkeydong

donkeydong Guest

aser ..why dont you post a sketch...just so other people can see what you consider quality work

7. Dude, i like it..for real, however presentation is half the deal..in your case its like 75%...If you paint it like you photographed it then it'll be bad, if not its cool...And to expain...on the 'ghetto' webcam thing, you'll say, thats all i got! i'll say, wait and go over a friend/school whatever and scan it properly...on the wall you might say ' i had no money to afford good paint' its all the same. Its not a matter of media used its a matter of sloppyness, which actually is an attitude thing, presenting something in a way that it could technically be better is a way to avoid actuall critisism on point...eh, Just to avoid the misunderstanding, this aint directly addressed to you, it involves you, but i aint saying those things to diss you...thats just the truth

8. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

i didn't think i could do anything about it at 11 at night or whatever.. but yea... i could do something about it and get it scanned. call me lazy..

haha

9. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

10. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

nice sketch tho.:D

11. JoeHatesCops

JoeHatesCops Guest

sens, the sketch is okay the style looks a little cliche, its a nice start.

12. jismone

jismone Junior Member

Mr. Joe,
    You seem to think you know alot about graff.
    If you would, please grace us with your Masterful art
    LOVE, jismone

13. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

ASER1NE-

it seems like all you do is talk shit. give these people a break dude. in the time i have been coming here i have yet to see one thing you have down, but always see you talking shit about other peoples stuff. i once heard you remark, "why dont you buy me a scanner, then i will show you my stuff." there are scanners in libraries, schools, and places like kinkos. i am not trying to bad talk you, i just want to see if you can back up your large ego with some work

14. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

dont worry, he sucks too.

15. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

constructive criticsm.. if you can't handle the shit, you will always be a toy.. get back in the box..

sincerely,

the sombraro man