here it is... BOOK BATTLE

Guest --zeSto--

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELL YEAH,

THE FIRSTONE'S MY FAVORITE, ALTHO THAT DOUBLE PAGER IS JUST INSANE, AND OFCOURSE ILLNESS IS ALWAYS BROUGHT BY

SENOR DORKSTAR...TIIIIGHT SHIT FROM SER....HECZ YOU SUCK!... AND THAT DIAL AND THAT COMPUTARIZED WST IS ALSO DOPE...

THATS MY TWO CENTS FOR NOW, BUT I GOT 88cEnTs LEFT..

reserving my spot..i have some shit in the werks...but i doubt i'll win...i'll get it up soon i hope...i still need a scanner...i got a job so i'll have some loot to buy it with...anyways..those are fresh..that ser shit is str8 beginner....if i had to be tho one to pick the winner...mos def. itd be dorkstar........peace

nice...

all hot.. the frist AGES one blows me away.. wow i thing there sould be a poll you know to declare a winner..

oh ya is that ages from cali one cool with ren, cwos, mes, hems.... if so ... ages if you read this i dont know if you member me but this is dent... from mizraws board.. i miss that thing.. hit me up on email your shit is getting way hotter:D

big ups 2 everyone that has posted nice shit feeling the ages piece dork love'n the starfish tuna and homer haha :D dayser very dope big ups 2 my crewbeez very ill shit rockn the old school style and the catt from (trk) haha thats some stuff man lol

Archived