Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Here is MYYYYY 3d style .

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Nomaq NBC, Mar 10, 2003.

1. Nomaq NBC

Nomaq NBC Junior Member

http://www.hititup.com/blackbook/nomaq_5.jpg'>
    i needa know if anyone is biten me .. but i dought anyone is ..

2. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

nobody is biten you

3. Nomaq NBC

Nomaq NBC Junior Member

i know cause im wack...:rolleyes:

4. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

5. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

what virus are you giving a shout to on your peice ?? virus aa crew or mr virs 12oz king toy...?

6. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

thre's another virus?

your handstyle is not good. your sketch is not good period. and you called zone a toy. check yourself before you wreck yourself. too late.

7. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

damn swif you beat me to it:rolleyes:

8. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

your sketch is a mixture of poo and corn.

9. ares

ares Member

hes got a virus in his 'crew'.
    http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/virus_1.jpg
    http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/virus_2.jpg
    blah blah blah.

oh and nomaq, judging by your hand, i wounldnt even try 3d styles, id work on my hand and simples! maybe graffiti isnt your thing...i checked your site and i really feel some of your art, but lay off the 3ds for a long long time!

oh and im gonna quote you. you said on your forum "Fuck all those TOYZZ out there!!!!". just because you can draw and you paint dont make you hardcore. watch what you, because im sure there are people on here who would be glad to call you a toy. just chill

10. Nomaq NBC

Nomaq NBC Junior Member

lol

i dont even know who zone is.. and why dont u get off his nuts ... what are u protecting zone?? and i prolly did call him a toy there is alotta toys on this forum... phyne there is a virus in atl.. and lol and poo and corn .. . i woulda siiad piss and doo doo... but anyways im glad i dont have to weary bout biters .. lol

11. Nomaq NBC

Nomaq NBC Junior Member

ill stick to my 3d's ...

12. ares

ares Member

ok, im sorry it had to come to this but.....

YOU ARE A TOY!
    with a typicial toy attuide, you are not a god, or a king so just drop the hardcore attuide! zone and phyne could completly crush you. and you have no right to be calling other people toys! check yourself.

13. Nomaq NBC

Nomaq NBC Junior Member

ares get off there nuts ... i never called phyne a toy i siad there is a virus in atl .. u must be a lil kid riden graff heads dicks .. why dont u battle me with a 2d and 3d sence u wanna call me a toy ... and if i called anyone a toy it was cause they came at me like they were gay or somethen... but anyways sence ima toy then u'll have no problem beaten a toy then huh???

14. Metal Calus

Metal Calus Guest

with the possible exception of the style of scripture pertaining to the muslim "movement", which i believe now numbers in the billions, your style remains unbitten!:king:

15. Nomaq NBC

Nomaq NBC Junior Member

metal ur killen me man... im laughen to hardd...