here come the weeds...

atrocks

my fuckin gardener/neighbor died a few days ago....so either im going to have to find another one or im gonna have to put up with the wierd rash i get from pulling weeds....

oo but hey wanna know whats wierd....is that supposedly my childhood friend was takin him to his doctors appointments(the guy was def and was never taught to properly sign or anything like that at all) and after his last one she dropped him off at his house where he was living with another brother of his and his nephews family...the thing is when she dropped him off no one else was home and when he goes in his room he locks the door....and i guess he might have been doing drugs too...so he didnt come out of his room for almost a week and when everyoen started lookin for him, my friend said she dropped him off about a week ago and the family thought he was staying at her families house but in actuality he had been dead for close to a week and was locked inside his room....pretty crappy huh....ok so yeah....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well yeah i guess...i wasnt there to find him....

hey did u guys know that the term "toast" , as in " lets make a toast", comes from rome when they made made a toast they would put a piece of spiced toasted break in their wine to exentuate and absorb the flavor...

ooo man...and i jsut found out...that a local crazy guy that me and my friends (as kids of course) used to fuck with dies over the weekend too...apparently he was hit by a drunk driver....he was really religious and stuff...and he always said," why are you wearing shorts....shameshame..." and we always told him some crazy story to et him all wild and shit...but yeah....people i know from around the neighborhood that are about 5 or 6 years older than me remember this guy.....crazy man....shit is wierd this last week.....

Originally posted by FunktionOne

no..no..no. They watched that "The Ring" movie and that's why they die one week later...damn little girl be knockn'em off...Fuck man... tense

that movie scared the shit out of me cuz the next day i got really sick...my first reaction was "damn i thought id have at least a week to make that tape and catch the lil bitch"

Archived