Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Here are just a few of the things on my mind

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.yuck, Feb 8, 2005.

1. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Have you ever noticed that female comedians are not funny at all? It's like the only thing that is funny to these women is how crazy they get when they are menstral. I think this falls in line with the whole "White guys talk like this" routine. Its played out. I know a hand full of girls that can make me laugh without breaking out some "When i have my period all i want is chocolate" joke... where are they at?

Here in VA i just heard that they are passing a law that if you are a man and you wear baggy pants so that your underwear is showing, you can be fined $50. Is this even right? Can this really be done? Naturally my first instinct would be to just crumple it up and throw it on the ground, but then you would get a ticket for littering and if you dont pay your tickets here, the police put out warrants for your arrest. How come this law is only passed against men and not women that have stings riding up their ass?

I took a day off of work for the first time in a long time because i caught some terrible vomit and diahreah virus from my girls son. It sucks. I didnt even do a convincing job of sounding sick when i called in today and the guy on the other end of the phone seemed to pick up on that. At least i get 401k benifits starting in another 4 months.

does any one here know anything about doing foundation work on houses? I have a pretty good idea of what i need to do but if anyone has any knowledge that might help me out, that would be great.

How come I cant get no tang?

Feel free to post up what is on your mind or share some insight on whats on mine.

HOLLLAAAAAA.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i found tang at costco recently...

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I heard a really funny joke from a female comedian:

'so how many men in the audience are impotent?

< no hands are raised >

oh... so you cant get your arms up either?'

4. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

I can't help you with your foundation questions. But the way you refered to your girl,
    makes me think you can help me, assuming her child is not yours'.

I'll spare the details.

I've been hanging out with this girl that is my age, intellagent, dedicated, among all
    the other possitive attributes I could list she is beautiful as well. We go out together
    and have great time, we get along perfictly. We seem to be getting closer the only
    thing holding me back from making the move is that she has 2 kids.

I'm very open minded, but I'm unsure if I'm ready for a relationship like that.

Any thoughts?

5. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

what the fuck? there's a law stating if a man is seen with his pants sagging he will be fined 50 bucks? that's the biggest crock of shit i've ever heard. i'd be walkin around naked with my ass hangin out just to piss them donut eatin pig ass mother fuckers off.

on another note: a security gaurd caught me with a 10 mg adderall today and they tried tellin me i could be fined heavily for that shit, i laughed at my principal and told him to call the cops, so he did and the cops told him that all they could do to me is give me 5 days suspension and 5 days in school suspension. school is fucking GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hatred:

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

it will make you grow up fast and act responsible.
    if that's what you're looking to do.

now what does slick rick say?

[​IMG]
    'most chicks with kids
    done been hit in the ass before'

7. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

i'd say take the kids to a fun place and see how good/bad they are, THEN make your decision.

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i heard somebody mention the other day that if you need to call in sick lay on your back on your bed and hang your head off the edge of the bed. its supposed to make you sound congested. haven't tested it yet, soooo....???

9. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Yeah. Kids are awesome. My girlfriend has 2 kids as well. One is about to be 6 this month and the other one is 8. They are really cool. I have more fun hanging out at home with them than i do going out with my friends. I guess the one thing that you have to worry about is that you arent just going to be effecting her if you leave, you'll also be affecting the kids depending on how closely you get to them or how old they are. You should talk about it with her. If you ever did decide to move on, it would be easier on the kids to lose some one they consider a friend rather than some one that they consider a parent.

I havent quite figured out the whole thing yet myself. I hope that helps you a little bit.

10. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Those are the exact same things on my mind. Thanks.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

london is making some law to keep their pubs open for 24 hours. the reason is to prevent from public drunkeness i think im not sure. maybe sneak knows. but they plan to have this in affect by later in the year.

we have tang at our corner liquour store.

i gotta go pee now.

12. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

deterrent....hummmm, I think it is a big responsiblity to get in that situation but don't let it hold you back. Kids are awesome little people that you can learn alot from and if she is a great person just ride it out and see where it goes.

Mr.Yuck....Are you for real about the pants thing? That is crazy. Although it doesn't really matter to me since I never sag my jeans...nor am I some slut with my g string sticking out. That makes me wonder if that is just a rumor...seems super silly.

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I almost believe any damn thing that happens here in virginia. This is the craziest place i have ever lived in my life and cant wait to get outta here. As for Virginia beach they have signs posted up that have @#$% on them with a circle around it and a line through it. This means that if you curse in public and are caught that you can be fined. Same for spitting and throwing your cigarette butts on the ground.

My girlfriends mom recently got a warning in the mail letting her know that her trash cans were visible from the street and that this behavior is not allowed. I blame the whole thing on Pat Robertson.

14. justaname

justaname Member

being sick really makes you think a lot ain't it?

15. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Cuz they look HOTTTTTTT.