HERB KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest o.g.sofa1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cover .

i wish i had those kind of walls in my neck of the woods..

i guess that's a midwest/west thing..

bumper for u.

Guest o.g.sofa1

WORD UP!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE ALL MY BOYS AT?THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER USED HOUSE PAINT FOR FILL INS!!!!!!PEACE!SOFA1/TUM/ROF/SBF/EDKILLER>>>>>

Guest o.g.sofa1
Originally posted by BOSTONIAN

no OFFERNSE DUDE BUT YOU SUCK ...PRACTICE MORE THEN POST SOMETHING

(IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY)OH YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE HERBS IM TALKING ABOUT,THATS FUNNY HOW YOU DONT LEAVE A NAME.CHECK IT,IM GOING TO BE IN BOSTON SOONER OR LATER.WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!BRING IT!!!!!!!:o

Guest Wilt

im not impressed..not from some herb or dick riding perspective..but ive seen a lot better pieces from you...your black gleams in the last piece are wavy like Kramer's hair...its nothing to take to offense..so dont come at me like"yo fuck you herb"...because i dont care..you posted these so you're up for criticism...what do i know anyway.

Guest BOSTONIAN

I SIMPLY STATE MY OPINION AND NOW IM MARKED FOR DEATH BY SOME INTERNET GANGSTERS...FIRST OFF FOR SOME REASON I DONT FEEL THREATENED BY SOMEONE WHO WRITES SOFA....AND SECONDLY FACE IT YOU ARENT GOOD....THAT FIRST PIC SUCKS....SECONDLY....THE SECOND KID THERE CALLED ME GAY...SURE THING BUDDY BUT DOESNT IT MAKE YOU GAY FOR RIDDING SOFAS NUTS.....INTERNET GANGSTERS.....COME ON DOWN TO BOSTON. ILL GIVE YOU A FREE TOUR OF OUR HISTORIC TOWN AND AFTERWARDS WE CAN GO TO A LOCAL PUB AND HAVE A FEW BREWS ON ME....THEN ILL BEAT THE BAG OUTTA YOU ....SOUND GOOD???MAYBE EVEN GIVE YOU A LESSON OR TWO ON CAN CONTROL....HOOK YOU UP WITH SOME CAPS...DO AN OUTLINE FOR YOU IN YOUR BOOK AND SEND YOU ON YOUR WAY....

Guest o.g.sofa1

NOTHING PRETTY

since when did can control have anything to do with getting up!!!!!!!!!!GET OFF MY DICK!!!!!!!!:king:

Herb Smoker/Burner

Yo Sofa! This post is dope. You have been a true inspiration on and off the rail! I remember you showing me the "permy" spots in Burque, as well as rocking the "Santa Fe Nation" lines. It is good to see your "nick" up as I got a chance to see your bombs in New York. I'd like to pay you a visit soon for old times sake. You're a true legend and your style is top notch and inventive...these fuckas "dissing" don't know the hist.

Guest platapie

bostonian noes about our internet gang tease............... i think its time we unvail the thuggest internet gang sence ........ ugh i dont remember. but we will fuckin eat your children suckahs!

Guest Wilt

hey..if you wanna call rolled out spots and chill walls getting up..be my guest...its good you've been rocking for a long time and shit..but at one point your skill level has to go up is all im saying..you've been rocking the same A since the first piece ive seen of yours...i like a lot of your stuff..its just that these in particular..are not good.

FIRST OFF, SOFA AS FAR AS I KNOW THE "O.G" TITTLE FITS YOUR NAME. I REMEMBER YOU ROCKIN' PAGES OF "STEALTH" MAG A LONG TIME AGO. KEEP IT UP. SECONDLY, BOSTONIAN SIMPLY STATED HIS PIECE OF MIND. SCREW THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, SO THE GUY DIDNT SAY IT IN THE "RIGHT" MANNER. SOFA FRONTS ONE OF THE MOST RECOGNIZED AND RESPECTED CREWS (EDK) IN THE WEST. AT THIS POINT YOU THINK HE CARES ABOUT ONE'S OPINION? SIMPLY PUT WHATS THE POIINT IN KNOCKING ONE FOR THEIR OPNION? SOFA KEEP ROCKIN' AND BOSTONIAN I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON THE BEER OFFER BUT LETS TEAM UP AND BE BAR-ROOM HEROES!!!

sofa...huh..i guess you get your ups....so props...

ummm lastly, i don't like any of the ones above. i think they're really simplistic and boring.

and if everyone on here is on your nuts saying he pushes that crew, and hes old skooll yada, yada, yada...good for you...you've made your point and these new skool internet geeks feel the hype...

ahah

Originally posted by BOSTONIAN

I SIMPLY STATE MY OPINION AND NOW IM MARKED FOR DEATH BY SOME INTERNET GANGSTERS...FIRST OFF FOR SOME REASON I DONT FEEL THREATENED BY SOMEONE WHO WRITES SOFA....AND SECONDLY FACE IT YOU ARENT GOOD....THAT FIRST PIC SUCKS....SECONDLY....THE SECOND KID THERE CALLED ME GAY...SURE THING BUDDY BUT DOESNT IT MAKE YOU GAY FOR RIDDING SOFAS NUTS.....INTERNET GANGSTERS.....COME ON DOWN TO BOSTON. ILL GIVE YOU A FREE TOUR OF OUR HISTORIC TOWN AND AFTERWARDS WE CAN GO TO A LOCAL PUB AND HAVE A FEW BREWS ON ME....THEN ILL BEAT THE BAG OUTTA YOU ....SOUND GOOD???MAYBE EVEN GIVE YOU A LESSON OR TWO ON CAN CONTROL....HOOK YOU UP WITH SOME CAPS...DO AN OUTLINE FOR YOU IN YOUR BOOK AND SEND YOU ON YOUR WAY....

thats some funny shit.... yeah im not feeling the first pick

Re: ahah

Originally posted by Concept

thats some funny shit.... yeah im not feeling the first pick

girls+bitches=lil girls bitching

get off!!

hhaters...oh thats my opinion...h

Guest drip one

its funny how you voice your opinon in here and automatically your a hater. if you paint crap how do you expect people to like it. if people gave people that paint crap props all these internet yuppies would catch on and crap would be the next big trend. fuckin commercial writers. peace to mr. bostonian for stating his opinion. and feel free to talk shit about me. im from rhode island if your ever coming down here too. you could go on tour for beating ass. too bad you dont want to start up here cause your career will be short lived. stay in n.m. and fight some cactus. peace to the 401 and the 508/617

Guest o.g.sofa1

mission accomplished

i didnt intend to make my shit pretty,i dont care if you dont like my shit.as long ass im doing shit and you keep my name in your mouths thats all that matters to me p.s.you should at least have balls and tell me what you write(since your not afraid)if you dont want to blow your coveremail me AT SOFAROCK@YAHOO.COM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived