Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HER FARTS DON'T STINK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SaddamInsane, Oct 11, 2002.

1. SaddamInsane

SaddamInsane Guest

How come girls never fart around us or admit they fart, and if they do admit it they say theirs don't stink. They also always say their ass smells like roses. What's up with that?

2. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

youre just gullible, thats all.

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

damn, now aint that a mind boggler :rolleyes:

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

You know they took gullible out of the dictionary?

5. Abracadabra

REALLY!?

**footsteps trail off......the sound of pages flicking...then disappointed groaning noise....footsteps getting closer**

bastard

6. Girls and women fart justs as much as men. And their farts smells just as bad...
    Difference is the way the let them out...

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

^^thats why most of them are in a bitchy mood most of the time...j/k.

one of my girls farted in my lap while she was asleep..it was warm and i thought it was cute.

and go live in a mental hospital for 6 months..girls are raw dawg over there..way more gross than the guys were.
    poppin each others pimples, farting like its a way to escape, jesus those girls were gross, but fine as fuck!!!

mental bitches usually are.;)

8. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

:lol:

my girl can out fart me..thats scary...and she loud to...when she rips it sounds like one of those soupped up rice rockets.......

9. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

I'm not a big fart girl but I can out burp my boy any day

:burp:

game on.

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i fucking fart. i fart all the time. i'm not gonna hold that shit in. fist2cuffs thinks its kinda cute when i say "clear!!" hahahha.

i poo too. ask wale.;)

11. Abracadabra

hahahahaha:lol:

12. UrbanAssault

UrbanAssault Junior Member

This thread is nutty. I think most of the time they wait untill no ones around to let lose. The way they let it out is the secrect to it. Girls have mad control with it, its like little wisps of air on a timed release. Thus, controlling the sound as well as the smell. What I can't figure out is how when they go into the shitter to handle their biz, the place smells better then when they went in.................. WITH OUT USING ANY SMELL GOOD STUFF!

Go figure

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

dont eat salmon over pasta. it gave me the shits. we were in a car and it hit me....when we found a toilet, it was already filled with feces. so hell no. i told them to fucking pull over because i was getting the turtle head. but they wouldnt...luckily, my friend had pepto bismol to hold me over till we got to our destination....en emo party.

14. UrbanAssault

UrbanAssault Junior Member

15. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha. god damn its funny hearing girls say nasty shit. personally, i dont really give a shit. im glad girls dont fart around me. for one thing, they stink (that clears up that dilemma for you). secondly, when girls fart around you, it usually means youre never going to make it past friend status. third, girls dont fart....