Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Henry Rollins

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by IntangibleFame, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I just got home from a evening with Henry Rollins it was awesome. The man is a intellectual powerhouse. He has so much to say, I could listen to what he has to say for a long time...the man is funny as fuck, and at the same time makes you think.

http://www.kenmeyerjr.com/music/rollins.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.nosfermina.com/rollins.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.robschwager.com/media/portfolio/concertposters/henryrollins.jpg'>

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Hey teaser fuck you?

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I slept on getting tickets for his show up here then they sold out! still kicking myself over that... :heated:

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Yhea homegirl had the hookup vip seats and everything....so i gave my 5th row seats to two people i knew up on the balcony. If he rolls through again I suggest you dont miss it again...

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

6. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Everytime he opens his mouth I am shocked that something intelligent comes out because he's built like a brick wall. Not your typical bookworm. Plus, he's got so much anger that it looks like he's gonna pull out a phone book and tear it in half.

P.S. He was a funny pick to host 'Monster Machines' on TLC.

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Full Metal Challenge.

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

the loocal college radiop station plsayed one of his cds
    uncensored the other night, it was fucking hilarious
    i was drivibn home when it started and i sat in my car until it was over
    he was talking avbout airports and shizzle
    i was cracking iup

9. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

bump for Henry Rollins.
    !wonk saggin

10. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

henry rollins is quite good looking, too.

i like how guest vocals on "we are 138" on the misfits evilive album are done by him.

and how he was in black flag.
    greg ginn was cool as well, don'tchaknow.

11. sadangry

sadangry Junior Member

I love Rollins, I did get to see him 2 yrs ago maybe and it was amazing. I just wish I got to see him in Black Flag, and also earlier on in his spoken word days. But I'll take what I can get.

12. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

13. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

14. sadangry

sadangry Junior Member

yay for rollins and freidman.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Henry Rollins is one of the most physically and mentally strong people ive come to know. The man just has so much integrity. I mean anyone who can watch their friend be gunned down and not positively lose it, is A ok in my book.

The song Liar is by far one of the best written songs i dare say ever.