Hemorrhoids? why not Herrhoids?????

casekonly

yeah, i've got hemorrhoids. not something i'd run around admitting, but damn. i really need to vent. these things are driving me nuts.

i am almost positive i aquired problems with them from riding a mountain bike for a couple fo years straight. maybe not, maybei it's genetic. i have no fucking clue.

i don't care if anyone else has this problem or not. make fun of me, tell funny hemorrhoid related stories, make drawings of casek with his inflamed hemorrhoids...i really don't give a fuck.

here's a disgusting link with pics of really fucked up people with nasty things coming out of their asses. fucking god! don't click on it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For all of you folks that DONT have hemmerhoids, a good prevention measure is to breath in and out while your taking a big fat duece...

The most common way of attracting this shit is when you force your doodoo out on the regular.. Remember that folks, breath smoothly when you are letting out a big fat tard....

Prevention is the best measure.

I had one of these a few years ago that I had to get removed. It didn't look like anything in those google pictures at all, mainly because it was mostly internal....anyway, it bled for a while and I was too embarassed to go get it checked up plus going to a proctologist is no fun at all. I let it go for a long time and finally had no choice but to get it taken out, it hurt like hell and I was losing serious blood. I can't believe I'm even talking about this...anyway, get that shit taken care of my man, if you have to get it removed be prepared to not be able to walk for about a week, and the first shit you take after is the most painful fucking thing ever. Blegh, whatever. I took my donut on the bus afterwards, no shame.

yeah, they just itch at the moment. fuck! when i first got the probs with 'em, i was riding the mountain bike about 5 hours a day for quite a while. maybe it was that, maybe i was forcing poo. i dunno.

the itching is going away. frankly, i'm scared of prep h. i don't know whether they want you to stick that thing in your poo hole or what, but i pretty much live (LIVE!) by the rule that nothing goes in the ole' pooper. NOTHING.

Archived