Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hemorrhoids? why not Herrhoids?????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by casekonly, Jul 17, 2004.

1. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, i've got hemorrhoids. not something i'd run around admitting, but damn. i really need to vent. these things are driving me nuts.

i am almost positive i aquired problems with them from riding a mountain bike for a couple fo years straight. maybe not, maybei it's genetic. i have no fucking clue.

i don't care if anyone else has this problem or not. make fun of me, tell funny hemorrhoid related stories, make drawings of casek with his inflamed hemorrhoids...i really don't give a fuck.

here's a disgusting link with pics of really fucked up people with nasty things coming out of their asses. fucking god! don't click on it.

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

seems like they would have named them 'asteroids'..

...but maybe they didn't want you getting confused thinking they were steroids for your ass

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]

4. KYU

KYU Member

get lots of fiber

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i eat plenty of fiber, but these bitches flare up about once a year.

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Re: Re: Hemorrhoids? why not Herrhoids?????

7. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

are they like big permanent painful zits or some shit?

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

^seems like if it was some shit you could just wash it off...

9. Telo

Telo Elite Member

For all of you folks that DONT have hemmerhoids, a good prevention measure is to breath in and out while your taking a big fat duece...

The most common way of attracting this shit is when you force your doodoo out on the regular.. Remember that folks, breath smoothly when you are letting out a big fat tard....

Prevention is the best measure.

10. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

^^^^

AMEN BROTHER! i was gonna say that too.

dont force the poo..let it come out on your own..and try to do rectal sqeezing exercises...keep your anus strong!

11. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Get a inflatble donut to sit on

12. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I had one of these a few years ago that I had to get removed. It didn't look like anything in those google pictures at all, mainly because it was mostly internal....anyway, it bled for a while and I was too embarassed to go get it checked up plus going to a proctologist is no fun at all. I let it go for a long time and finally had no choice but to get it taken out, it hurt like hell and I was losing serious blood. I can't believe I'm even talking about this...anyway, get that shit taken care of my man, if you have to get it removed be prepared to not be able to walk for about a week, and the first shit you take after is the most painful fucking thing ever. Blegh, whatever. I took my donut on the bus afterwards, no shame.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, they just itch at the moment. fuck! when i first got the probs with 'em, i was riding the mountain bike about 5 hours a day for quite a while. maybe it was that, maybe i was forcing poo. i dunno.

the itching is going away. frankly, i'm scared of prep h. i don't know whether they want you to stick that thing in your poo hole or what, but i pretty much live (LIVE!) by the rule that nothing goes in the ole' pooper. NOTHING.