Helter Skelter

Milton

This movie about Chales Manson is gonna be on tv tonight. I'm kind of interested, I think I'll watch...

That mofo filed his teeth to points...

Milton

"When I spit on the mic first first, you better hope for asthma; Cause you'll need an excuse when you're chokin' after..."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KYU

the dude's reformed, why dont they let him out already

actually, he's had several parole hearings which he's intentionally (imho) torpedoed... If Manson walks out of prison he has a HUGE target on his forehead instead of that swastika... Also, I don't know how far past the trial the movie went but, in the first 5 years or so that swastika was actually a scar he carved in his forehead, not a tattoo... sometimes it was only an X but, yeah, I bet they didn't show him with the swastika...

I met a woman who once rented Manson and Squeaky Frohm a house in Mobile, Al before they moved west... She was VERY old when I met her and that wasn't actually a matter of discussion but the fellow who introduced us told me the story. Apparently she was mightily impressed with hjis green thumb though she never realized (until later) that the house was FULL of pot plants. She thought they were just 'decorative' and actually asked him for one to take home but he told her 'no'...

Anyway, there are still people out there who want Manson dead, he knows this and he will NEVER let himself be released. He's not stupid.

Manson should be either dead or in a mental institution chained to a bed... The man is as nutty as they come...

On semi-related news, this girl I know used to live in Ted Bundy's apartment building. Creepy ass place...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I read the book when I was about thirteen. I thought the pictures were cool.

haha. So did I.

Theres an old movie based on the book made back in the 70's thats pretty good

Archived