Helping out with Image Hosting.

Guest diggity

Guest diggity

If your sick of dealing with image hosts going under and loosing your flicks,you can just upload them to TheVapors archive and post from there as long as the photos follow the notes listed below and you realize they will be displayed within TheVapors Archive as well. Which also means that this is for quality graffiti and unfortunatly we can't take sketches. please note the file size and format.

http://thevapors.com/archive/upload.php

NOTE: Ideal image size is 7 inches wide x 5.25 inches tall at 72dpi. Please do not upload images larger than 7 inches on either side or any other resolution besides 72dpi. Image must also be in the proper file format (JPG or GIF). Maximum allowed file size is 256kb. Thumbnails will be generated automatically.

*Any images that do not satisfy these requirements, or that just plain suck, will be deleted.

Hope this will help you guys out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest diggity
Originally posted by bsw

this great, and a great help, but why?

Images with URL's or site names on them will be immediately deleted.

why?why cant we have our sites url on them...?

UrbanWallDesign 03

we dont support outside advertising.

i wouldnt care man....they are already at my site...

and i run a graff site...i put pics out for people to see em, if theres someone out there with some pics...then why not..?

UrbanWallDesign 03

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived