help

FROSTY

k i need help deciding the fate of my saturday night.

i have enough alcahol for me and my two friends that i get fuked up with every weekend but we need to find something more to do. we are meeting at 8 at one of our houses. what is the best thing to do while your drunk. i often go to movies and yell shit out but i dont have money so thats out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont get drunk, you would be surprized how much fun you can have withought alchahol... Really fun things include

Driveing around in your cars looking for shit to smash or drive over, Even better find some huge icy parking lot at like midnight try to do crazy spins and doughnuts, then tie a rope to the bumbper and pull people in sleds behind you.

Or what about lighting things on fire, thats always fun. Take a can of gas write things really big on a frozen lake or parking lot and light it.

Or what about lighting things on fire, thats always fun. Take a can of gas write things really big on a frozen lake or parking lot and light it. [/b]

or you can get an empy 2 liter bottle fill it with little aluminum foil balls half way, then poor draino into it and shake it for a few secounds and throw that mofo, this shit is cool, it sounds like an M-80 and all this white smoke billows outt of it

yeah we used to make pvc pipe cannons all the time, i swear we could get a frozen orange through the side of a dumpster when it shot well

and yeah there are many fun things to do when you dont drink your saturday night away...

Archived