help with old ass shows

T.T Boy

ok, i need help finding the name of an old ass cartoon, i figured someone here would know it.

it was about this kid, that was like a robot or a cyborg or someshit, he had rockets in his legs, he wore a blue suit or armour, i think it was called astro man or something like that. early anime type stuff, but it was a saturday morning show or something.. anyone have any ideas? im stuck and its making me crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was all about M.A.S.K that show was the shiznit!

oh and does anyone know the name of the movie that stars al pacino and jack lemmon among other big name stars and they sell real estate, ive seen it a couple of times but the name eludes me

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

does anyone remember the cartoon about the guy, who when he got hot he turned into a car? i used to watch it all the time, but the only episode i remember is when he is in a mexican jail, and is able to break out when his friends slip him some hot tamales threw the bars...

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

does anyone remember the cartoon about the guy, who when he got hot he turned into a car? i used to watch it all the time, but the only episode i remember is when he is in a mexican jail, and is able to break out when his friends slip him some hot tamales threw the bars...

i think that was pole position

Originally posted by WhenOne

it was all about M.A.S.K that show was the shiznit!

Holy fuck, you're like the first person I've met on here that knows what M.A.S.K is. I loves that show. I have a shitload of M.A.S.K toys that I still play with now. I love them. I would still buyt hem if they hadn't stopped making them

Does anyone know where you can buy them from?:confused:

Archived